Windows 10: My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me

Discus and support My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I open my pc it says Diagnosing pc and the a blue screen that says there was a problem restarting it and when I do it never stops I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Gomez1, Dec 9, 2022.

1. My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me

Every time I open my pc it says Diagnosing pc and the a blue screen that says there was a problem restarting it and when I do it never stops I tried going into save made but it would not go to it pleas help me I don't know what to do and everything I need is on the desktop

:)

Michael Gomez1, Dec 9, 2022
  2. michael Win User

My PC restarts, What's the problems?

Hi Team,

My PC keeps on restarting ,

System Specs are:-
    Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
    i7 3770K
    Samsung SSD 256GB
    Corsair CX 430 PSU
    Win 7

What I have done till now:-
    1.My PC started restarting so what I did, I installed Win7 on 500GB Samsung SATA drive and formatted my SSD , Full Format. and then installed Win7 on SSD, which worked for say, 2 hours or so and then PC again started restarting.
    2. It once also restarted when I was in BIOS.
    3.While rebooting it always asks for "Launch Windows Start up repair"
    4.Yesterday PC stayed ON 20 minutes and then again restarted.
    5.Sometimes it get restarted often while booting and does not even come to login Screen.

Please suggest, I don't know what's the problem.

Thanks.
    michael

michael, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Ozpa Win User
    [help] PC keeps restarting

There's a few times when my PC restarts 10-30mins after boot, and I don't do anything CPU/video card stressful. I might try though.

Ozpa, Dec 9, 2022
  4. misiu22 Win User

My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me

girlfriends needs help with her computer, keeps restarting

girlfriend calls, HELP my computer keeps restarting. lol
    so the problem:

Her computer is constantly restarting when it gets to the WINDOWS XP loading screen and then shuts down.

it will get to start windows normally, start windows in safe mode.. blah blah blah, and she enters start windows normally, get passed this screen then gets to the WINDOWS XP loading screen ( guessing thats the BOOT SCREEN) and restarts.

please help

thanks!

misiu22, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me

1. My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me - Similar Threads - keeps making restart

2. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  3. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  4. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  5. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  6. Can someone help me with my problem?

7. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  8. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  9. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

10. My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me

My pc keeps making me restart it and that there was a problem restarting it can someone help me: Every time I open my pc it says Diagnosing pc and the a blue screen that says there was a problem restarting it and when I do it never stops I tried going into save made but it would not go to it pleas help me I don't know what to do and everything I need is on the desktop...