Windows 10: My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

Discus and support My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by drew blythe, Aug 14, 2022.

1. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806382fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 81a28161-31f3-45be-aa56-e4ae992166cf.How do I fix this?

:)

drew blythe, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting [​IMG]

Heize, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Aug 14, 2022
  4. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

Windows 10 PC Freezes and produces buzzing noise

I built a desktop computer last year and have had various issues since that have for the most part not been resolved. My computer will freeze and produce a loud buzzing noise on a loop through my headset. The issue I seek help with today occurs when I am playing a game and watching videos(Netflix, YouTube, etc). I have read many forum posts and here is what I have tried:

1. Windows Memory Diagnostics
    2. Updating and Reverting GPU Drivers
    3. Getting a new GPU
    4. Checking CPU and GPU temperatures

Here are some system specifications:

1. OS: Windows 10 Home
    2. CPU: AMD-FX 8350
    3. RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury(2x8GB)
    4. GPU: GTX 1060(previous: 960)

Jake Ramos, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

1. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting - Similar Threads - keeps freezing buzzing

2. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  3. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  4. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC freezes randomly and makes a buzzing noise, then proceeds to restart.

PC freezes randomly and makes a buzzing noise, then proceeds to restart.: Sometimes my pc's screen goes black then makes a loud buzzing noise I hear it through my headphones then it just restarts after that. This happens time to time and I recently built this pc in July.. I also have a minidump file for anyone to analyze because I saw this on...
  6. PC freezes randomly and makes a buzzing noise, then proceeds to restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes randomly and makes a buzzing noise, then proceeds to restart.: Sometimes my pc's screen goes black then makes a loud buzzing noise I hear it through my headphones then it just restarts after that. This happens time to time and I recently built this pc in July.. I also have a minidump file for anyone to analyze because I saw this on...
  7. PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.: Hi,So I was playing valorant and it was on crowded condition fighting with enemy. Then my PC crashed and made a buzzing noise, after a few seconds it restarts it self and went back to normal. I searched on Google and it is the bios version prob or sound driver. So I began to...
  8. PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.

PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.: Hi,So I was playing valorant and it was on crowded condition fighting with enemy. Then my PC crashed and made a buzzing noise, after a few seconds it restarts it self and went back to normal. I searched on Google and it is the bios version prob or sound driver. So I began to...
  9. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting: After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806382fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting: After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806382fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...