Windows 10: My PC keeps freezing after closing games

Discus and support My PC keeps freezing after closing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HeyIm having a Problem where my Pc keeps freezing After I close a Game this can Happen instantly or take a Bit. I can still move my mouse and select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Irele vant, Sep 22, 2024 at 6:47 AM.

1. My PC keeps freezing after closing games

HeyIm having a Problem where my Pc keeps freezing After I close a Game this can Happen instantly or take a Bit. I can still move my mouse and select Apps but cannot start them and the Task bar becommed unresponsive. After trying to shutdown my pc using the STRG+ALT+ENTF Screen it just takes for everI have the newest Windows 10 Update my gaphics Card is up to date.My Specs are:Motherboard: TUF B450-PLUS GAMINGCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3DGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060TiPlease help.Thanks[moved from de-de]

:)

2. Need assistance with game crashes and freezes after changing PC location

I recently relocated my stationary PC, and since then, I've been experiencing issues with both Steam games and other games. Specifically, when launching Steam games, the loading screen freezes after a few seconds, causing Task Manager to crash, ultimately requiring a PC restart. Additionally, non-Steam games tend to close abruptly after 2-3 minutes of gameplay.

Error Message: No specific error messages are displayed; however, the loading screen freeze for Steam games prompts Task Manager to crash.

System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 11
    • PC Specifications: GPU gigabyte R69xt gaming oc, CPU i5 13600k, etc.
    • Game Platform: facing issues with Steam games or other gaming platforms like epic games
    Actions Taken: I have already taken the following steps to address the issue:

1. Updated all drivers.
    2. Attempted various troubleshooting methods found online.
    3. Updated the BIOS to the latest version.
    Despite these efforts, the problem persists, and I am unsure about the root cause. Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

AlexDanilescu, Sep 22, 2024 at 6:57 AM
  3. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

4. My PC keeps freezing after closing games

Games keep freezing

The games that I play keep freezing up, is there any reason to this problem? during mid game it just freezes then unfreezes

Thema:

My PC keeps freezing after closing games

1. My PC keeps freezing after closing games - Similar Threads - keeps freezing closing

2. My PC keeps freezing after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing after closing games: HeyIm having a Problem where my Pc keeps freezing After I close a Game this can Happen instantly or take a Bit. I can still move my mouse and select Apps but cannot start them and the Task bar becommed unresponsive. After trying to shutdown my pc using the STRG+ALT+ENTF...
  3. My PC keeps freezing after closing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps freezing after closing games: HeyIm having a Problem where my Pc keeps freezing After I close a Game this can Happen instantly or take a Bit. I can still move my mouse and select Apps but cannot start them and the Task bar becommed unresponsive. After trying to shutdown my pc using the STRG+ALT+ENTF...
  4. Pc freezes after closing the game

Pc freezes after closing the game: Hello!Yesterday I encountered a problem that the PC freezes after closing the game, that is, 2 minutes after closing the game, first the picture freezes and then everything else and I can't do anything because nothing loads. I used sfc, but now after 5 minutes it freezes. Do...
  5. Pc freezes after closing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes after closing the game: Hello!Yesterday I encountered a problem that the PC freezes after closing the game, that is, 2 minutes after closing the game, first the picture freezes and then everything else and I can't do anything because nothing loads. I used sfc, but now after 5 minutes it freezes. Do...
  6. PC freezing after closing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing after closing game: A few minutes after closing a game dead by daylight both monitors will go black, the sound will continue playing for a minute or so and the PC has to be hard reset with the power button. I have tried updating Nvidia drivers to the most recent version.Specs:i7-8700kRTX 208016...
  7. PC freezing after closing game

PC freezing after closing game: A few minutes after closing a game dead by daylight both monitors will go black, the sound will continue playing for a minute or so and the PC has to be hard reset with the power button. I have tried updating Nvidia drivers to the most recent version.Specs:i7-8700kRTX 208016...
  8. PC freezing after closing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pc freezing after closing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezing after closing games: My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes the screen will turn...
  10. Pc freezing after closing games

Pc freezing after closing games: My pc crashes/freezes after closing games. Sometimes very soon after sometimes 10 minutes later and sometimes never. The crashes/freezes come in a few forms. Most often the screen will freeze and the system is unresponsive, sound stops etc. Sometimes the screen will turn...