Windows 10: My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

Discus and support My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC is crashing about every 2 to 3 mins after I boot it up, it blue screens for about 1/2 to 1/4 of a second before going black.Two times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stobbie13, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Stobbie13 Win User

My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

My Windows 10 PC is crashing about every 2 to 3 mins after I boot it up, it blue screens for about 1/2 to 1/4 of a second before going black.Two times I have caught the error message on the blue screen:The first saying KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATIONAnd the second saying KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQLWith Images bellow: And when checked in event viewer the critical problems where Kernel Power event 41.I have done memory check though the control panel with it saying there are no errors with my ram sticks.In cmd I have tried to run both:sfc /scannowDISM /Online /

:)

Stobbie13, Sep 7, 2024

2. mmo games keeps crashing after 2 or 3 min.

crashes every 2-5 mins after loading

Jharris5150, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Sep 7, 2024
  4. My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

mmo games keeps crashing after 2 or 3 min.

Original Title: mmo games

i've been trying to play my favorite mmo game on my new windows 10 computer but 2-5 mins in it crashes, so I pull out my old windows 7 computer and it works perfectly fine on their I don't get it please help.

Jharris5150, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

1. My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins - Similar Threads - keeps crashing every

2. My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!: Every about 2-3 hours after I turn my laptop on, my laptop will lag a lot and then will eventually give me the blue screen of death. This keeps happening and I would like some help as to what I can do to prevent this from happening again. Here is the link to the minidump...
  3. My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!: Every about 2-3 hours after I turn my laptop on, my laptop will lag a lot and then will eventually give me the blue screen of death. This keeps happening and I would like some help as to what I can do to prevent this from happening again. Here is the link to the minidump...
  4. My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins: My Windows 10 PC is crashing about every 2 to 3 mins after I boot it up, it blue screens for about 1/2 to 1/4 of a second before going black.Two times I have caught the error message on the blue screen:The first saying KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATIONAnd the second...
  5. My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins: My Windows 10 PC is crashing about every 2 to 3 mins after I boot it up, it blue screens for about 1/2 to 1/4 of a second before going black.Two times I have caught the error message on the blue screen:The first saying KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATIONAnd the second...
  6. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  7. My Desktop PC is locking itself every 1-2 mins

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Desktop PC is locking itself every 1-2 mins: I don't know why but in the last 2 days my PC has been repeatedly locking itself like I have some sleep or hibernate function on. I have every single one of them turned off. I even went into the registry to find a hidden one and turned that one off. It's still doing this and...
  8. Microsoft surface keyboard (Bluetooth) keeps lagging a few seconds every 2-3 min

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft surface keyboard (Bluetooth) keeps lagging a few seconds every 2-3 min: This is so annoying! The Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps lagging while in use in Windows 10. This lag happens every 2-3min and during this lag that last around 5 seconds, im not able to use my bluetooth mouse OR write on the keyboard. Anyone know how i can fix...
  9. Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds

Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds: Hey Tech persons. please advise on my issue. i have windows server 2019 that i've installed few days ago i have added other language to the windows and since then CTFMON.exe keep crashing every 3 seconds i keep getting in the event viewer 2 Event's ID one of the is 1000 and...
  10. 2 GPUs connected to 3 monitors keeps crashing my PC

2 GPUs connected to 3 monitors keeps crashing my PC: I've been having this issue for quite awhile now and have found no solution to fixing this, this is my last resort. A couple weeks ago I got 2 smaller monitors to put along with my main monitor. My main monitor is a AlienwareAW3418DW and my other 2 monitors are both...