Windows 10: My PC keeps blue screening while in-game

Discus and support My PC keeps blue screening while in-game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,my computer keeps blue screening now and then while playing a game, tried to reinstall windows 11 but that did not help.The events are in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ebsek, Nov 5, 2023.

1. ebsek Win User

My PC keeps blue screening while in-game

Hello,my computer keeps blue screening now and then while playing a game, tried to reinstall windows 11 but that did not help.The events are in this onedrive: events.evtx

:)

ebsek, Nov 5, 2023

2. My PC keeps blue screening when playing games

Hi Dyari,

thanks for your reply.

I have done everything you have suggested and still I will blue screen when gaming only.

I then reinstalled windows, and followed your steps again and still experiencing the same issues.

Also I was not overclocking ever. The blue screens occurred while at stock speeds.

Apologies I forgot to mention my motherboard is ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING.

Regards,

Callan

Callan Gil, Nov 5, 2023
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 5, 2023
  4. My PC keeps blue screening while in-game

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 5, 2023
Thema:

My PC keeps blue screening while in-game

1. My PC keeps blue screening while in-game - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. PC Blue Screens while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Blue Screens while playing games: So I was playing dayz last night and ended up blue screening. It happened twice so i tried updating my cpu files which. It didnt crash for another couple hours after that. This morning while looking for answers it has crashed just sitting on my desktop. The Error said stop...
  3. PC Blue Screens while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Blue Screens while playing games: So I was playing dayz last night and ended up blue screening. It happened twice so i tried updating my cpu files which. It didnt crash for another couple hours after that. This morning while looking for answers it has crashed just sitting on my desktop. The Error said stop...
  4. PC is blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is blue screening while gaming: Hi, I have a PC with the following specs that has recently started blue screening whenever I play games:Ryzen 5 4650GGTX 1660 TiT-Force Delta DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz RAM Asrock B550M Pro4 Seasonic S12III BSOD indicates that the error is a Kernel Security Check Failure. I've tried...
  5. PC is blue screening while gaming

PC is blue screening while gaming: Hi, I have a PC with the following specs that has recently started blue screening whenever I play games:Ryzen 5 4650GGTX 1660 TiT-Force Delta DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz RAM Asrock B550M Pro4 Seasonic S12III BSOD indicates that the error is a Kernel Security Check Failure. I've tried...
  6. PC is blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC keeps blue screening while in-game

My PC keeps blue screening while in-game: Hello,my computer keeps blue screening now and then while playing a game, tried to reinstall windows 11 but that did not help.The events are in this onedrive: events.evtx...
  8. PC is getting blue screens while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is getting blue screens while gaming: I reinstalled windows 10 after having 11. Replacing memory sticks sometimes helps to hold on longer without blue screens also it did when I replaced and rendering in DaVinci Resolve went without bluescreen - it did before that. Only Minecraft seems not to be causing blue...
  9. PC is getting blue screens while gaming

PC is getting blue screens while gaming: I reinstalled windows 10 after having 11. Replacing memory sticks sometimes helps to hold on longer without blue screens also it did when I replaced and rendering in DaVinci Resolve went without bluescreen - it did before that. Only Minecraft seems not to be causing blue...
  10. My pc keeps on blue screening / Freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps on blue screening / Freezing while playing games: When ever I am playing intensive games on my computer it will randomly freeze or blue screen with the error code Dpc watchdog violation. I have tried to fix it for a few months but I am still getting the same errors. I have tried updating the SSD and fixing corrupt files but...