Windows 10: My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection

Discus and support My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click show available network on my PC it does not show available network names it wouldn't even come up and the space for showing the available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dada Success, Oct 18, 2024 at 6:52 AM.

1. My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection

When I click show available network on my PC it does not show available network names it wouldn't even come up and the space for showing the available network wouldn't come up either

:)

Dada Success, Oct 18, 2024 at 6:52 AM

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 18, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  3. WiFi Settings Window pops up upon WiFi connections since last update (Creator?)

Hi,

To address your concern regarding the frequent pop-up window of the WiFi settings, we'd like to know the following:

• The specific pop-up window that keeps appearing on your desktop.
    • If there are many WiFi network connections in your vicinity.
    • If you set your PC to automatically connect to a WiFi.
    We're looking forward to your response.

4. Raubhautz Win User

My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection

WiFi Settings Window pops up upon WiFi connections since last update (Creator?)

Hello,

• The pop-up is the Settings>WiFi window.
    • Depends on the location. Some have 2-3 others many, normally there are only one or two Open (unsecured) connections available.
    • Yes, I have it set for auto-connect to some of these locations.
    Thank you, hope it helps.

Thema:

My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection

1. My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection - Similar Threads - isn't popping wifi

2. My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection: When I click show available network on my PC it does not show available network names it wouldn't even come up and the space for showing the available network wouldn't come up either...
  3. My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC isn't popping up for wifi connection: When I click show available network on my PC it does not show available network names it wouldn't even come up and the space for showing the available network wouldn't come up either...
  4. Wifi not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not popping up: Hello, I am trying to connect my grandmas computer to the wifi. Her computer has windows 8 and our wifi is not popping up as an available network to even connect to. I have updating it and restarting and the wifi will not pop up. Any other updates her computer might need...
  5. Wifi not popping up

Wifi not popping up: Hello, I am trying to connect my grandmas computer to the wifi. Her computer has windows 8 and our wifi is not popping up as an available network to even connect to. I have updating it and restarting and the wifi will not pop up. Any other updates her computer might need...
  6. The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.: After i updated windows, wifi connection is not in the settings. Bluetooth shows in settings but wont allow connections. Wifi only shows ethernet connections allowed...
  7. The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.

The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.: After i updated windows, wifi connection is not in the settings. Bluetooth shows in settings but wont allow connections. Wifi only shows ethernet connections allowed...
  8. Ad popping up when connecting to my house wifi from my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad popping up when connecting to my house wifi from my pc: When i connect my pc to my house wifi an ad pops up every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-popping-up-when-connecting-to-my-house-wifi/5e3e4f8f-dc98-4ed2-9ff9-38c328fa74d2
  9. Ad popping up when connecting to my house wifi from my pc

Ad popping up when connecting to my house wifi from my pc: When i connect my pc to my house wifi an ad pops up every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-popping-up-when-connecting-to-my-house-wifi/5e3e4f8f-dc98-4ed2-9ff9-38c328fa74d2
  10. My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.: Can someone help submitted by /u/phoenixlmao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvaz2q/my_wifi_connection_isnt_displaying_on_connections/