Windows 10: My pc isnt letting me restart,

Discus and support My pc isnt letting me restart, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I am on a dell latitude e6410 and when I try to go to advance options and restart nothing shows up. It is telling me to ask a administrator but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by London Salazar, Jan 16, 2022.

1. My pc isnt letting me restart,

So I am on a dell latitude e6410 and when I try to go to advance options and restart nothing shows up. It is telling me to ask a administrator but when i log in my administrator account nothing works please help me restart my laptop.

:)

London Salazar, Jan 16, 2022

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

My pc isnt letting me restart, [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

My pc isnt letting me restart, [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jan 16, 2022
  4. My pc isnt letting me restart,

Pc stucks at restarting.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform the Startup Repair and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings option.
    • Select Update & security > Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I would recommend suggest you to enable the fast startup.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start icon and select Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted).
    • Check the Turn on Fast startup (Recommended) box.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Restart the computer.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

My pc isnt letting me restart,

1. My pc isnt letting me restart, - Similar Threads - isnt letting restart

2. Laptop isnt letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop isnt letting me sign in: It first started when i booted up my MSI laptop, microsoft didnt recognise my email at first, even though i had internet, and would ask me to create a new account. I tried doing so, but then it finally recognised i had an account with that email, but would still make me...
  3. Laptop isnt letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop isnt letting me sign in: It first started when i booted up my MSI laptop, microsoft didnt recognise my email at first, even though i had internet, and would ask me to create a new account. I tried doing so, but then it finally recognised i had an account with that email, but would still make me...
  4. Why isnt it letting me unmute??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isnt it letting me unmute??: Okay so I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 laptop, and so I have a mute button and for some reason, it's not letting me unmute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-letting-me-unmute/5b6d79fa-016f-42a3-80f3-e4ee6eccfe16
  5. minecraft isnt letting me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft isnt letting me login: im trying to log into my microsoft account but whenever i press that button, it tries to load the login screen for the microsoft account. it flashes onto the screen for less then a second and then just disapears as if i havent pressed the button. idk why but it may have to do...
  6. minecraft isnt letting me login

minecraft isnt letting me login: im trying to log into my microsoft account but whenever i press that button, it tries to load the login screen for the microsoft account. it flashes onto the screen for less then a second and then just disapears as if i havent pressed the button. idk why but it may have to do...
  7. My pc isnt letting me restart,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc isnt letting me restart,: So I am on a dell latitude e6410 and when I try to go to advance options and restart nothing shows up. It is telling me to ask a administrator but when i log in my administrator account nothing works please help me restart my laptop....
  8. My pc isnt letting me restart,

My pc isnt letting me restart,: So I am on a dell latitude e6410 and when I try to go to advance options and restart nothing shows up. It is telling me to ask a administrator but when i log in my administrator account nothing works please help me restart my laptop....
  9. My pc won’t let me restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc won’t let me restart: I think i downloaded a virus and i cant reset my laptop everytime i try and put reset this pc it opens up the settings and when i put get started nothing happens and i dont have alot of disk space to download any repair progams onto my laptop...
  10. My pc won’t let me restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc won’t let me restart: I think i downloaded a virus and i cant reset my laptop everytime i try and put reset this pc it opens up the settings and when i put get started nothing happens and i dont have alot of disk space to download any repair progams onto my laptop...