Windows 10: My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows.

Discus and support My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It goes from a blue screen that says "installing please keep your computer on" But then it goes up to 89% then the screen goes black to the screen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert 151, Jul 4, 2024 at 12:37 PM.

1. My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows.

It goes from a blue screen that says "installing please keep your computer on" But then it goes up to 89% then the screen goes black to the screen that you can get into bios from. It as been doing that for about 5 hours straight. I tried unplugging my pc for the night but that didnt work I can only get into bios. How this happened was I was doing a factory reset but keeping all files and reinstalling windows and clicked the windows version 3 to install then all this happened.

:)

2. 0nly0reoo Win User

Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely.
    When my pc restarted to install windows it says " Cannot reinstall Windows in Safe Mode. Restart to continue. "

Now it's stuck in an infinite loop of restarting with the same message. What Should i do?

3. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode( also infinitely loops), tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore( also needs password), and I've also tried startup repair to no avail. It can boot into bios but that's about it. I'm at a loss on what to do at this point.

xX tMac234 Xx, Jul 4, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  4. My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows.

Stuck on infinite reboot loop

Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it restarts again entering the reboot loop. I was only able to open bios settings.

Thema:

My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows.

1. My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows. - Similar Threads - stuck infinite loop

2. My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck in a infinite loop while reinstalling windows.: It goes from a blue screen that says "installing please keep your computer on" But then it goes up to 89% then the screen goes black to the screen that you can get into bios from. It as been doing that for about 5 hours straight. I tried unplugging my pc for the night but...
  3. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  4. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  5. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  7. pc stuck in infinite loop

pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  8. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  9. Windows stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck in infinite loop: Window is stuck in infinite loop after factory reset -Shows the welcome screen then blacks out -Sometimes flashes the restarting screen Can only acess BIOS setting...
  10. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...