Windows 10: My pc is saying my password is incorrect

Discus and support My pc is saying my password is incorrect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ., Sep 28, 2023.

1. .
    . Win User

My pc is saying my password is incorrect

My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my phone and other devices but my pc is telling my its the wrong password what do i do?

:)

2. Password says The paramenter is incorrect.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods:

Method 1

Please follow the steps below to go back to the normal startup:

• Type windows + r to open run command.

• Type msconfig to open system configuration.

• Uncheck the safe mode.

• Then restart the computer and check.
    Method 2

I recommend you to follow the article and check if it helps::

Redirecting

Please get back to us with the updated status. WE will be happy to assist you further.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 28, 2023
  3. Password incorrect on windows 10

I tried logging in to my desktop and it says password was incorrect so I changed it from my phone. Tried logging in again and still says incorrect. Any suggestions

Gruenen311, Sep 28, 2023
  4. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

Password incorrect

Cannot sign into my pc following following a reset, keeps saying my account password is incorrect. Even when I reset the password it still says it’s incorrect!

JamieUnderhill, Sep 28, 2023
Thema:

My pc is saying my password is incorrect

1. My pc is saying my password is incorrect - Similar Threads - saying password incorrect

2. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not: I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple time I’ve did the shift restart thing that didn’t work...
  3. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  4. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  5. Error message says that my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message says that my password is incorrect: When opening Windows Live Mail, it asks for my user name and password. I get an error message that says that my password is incorrect. I changed my password yesterday as I wanted a new password and have made sure the box is checked that says to remember my password. What do...
  6. Error message says that my password is incorrect

Error message says that my password is incorrect: When opening Windows Live Mail, it asks for my user name and password. I get an error message that says that my password is incorrect. I changed my password yesterday as I wanted a new password and have made sure the box is checked that says to remember my password. What do...
  7. Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not: So the issue started the other day when i turned on my pc and logged in normally, then my pc froze and i restarted it. Then i tried to log in with the same password i have used for 2 years and just used and it says its incorrect. I have tried changing the password multiple...
  8. Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not: So the issue started the other day when i turned on my pc and logged in normally, then my pc froze and i restarted it. Then i tried to log in with the same password i have used for 2 years and just used and it says its incorrect. I have tried changing the password multiple...
  9. Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Windows 10 says my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 says my password is incorrect: So today in the morning i turned on my computer and I tried to get on as regular, but my computer gave me the pleasant message of "The password is incorrect. Try again" and so I did, I tried for 2 hours, did everything I knew I could do. I tried my password several times,...