Windows 10: My pc is not working.

Discus and support My pc is not working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So when i turn on my pc it turns on and loads to the home screen but my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work but windows is operating i’ve tried to switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReseeNooks, Dec 1, 2023.

1. My pc is not working.

So when i turn on my pc it turns on and loads to the home screen but my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work but windows is operating i’ve tried to switch to a different keyboard and mouse but that also doesn’t work i haven been on my pc in a wile now please help me.

:)

ReseeNooks, Dec 1, 2023

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 1, 2023
  4. My pc is not working.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

My pc is not working.

1. My pc is not working. - Similar Threads - working

2. my cursor is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cursor is not working: my cursor in laptop is bugging and not working, my cursor can be fly around the screen however I can't click, sometimes I can but most likely not and when I can its glitching around, I tried updating drivers Didnt work, I tried uninstalling drivers and installing didnt work,...
  3. my cursor is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my cursor is not working: my cursor in laptop is bugging and not working, my cursor can be fly around the screen however I can't click, sometimes I can but most likely not and when I can its glitching around, I tried updating drivers Didnt work, I tried uninstalling drivers and installing didnt work,...
  4. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working: My Dual HDMI adapter stopped working for my PC. I'm using a Startech Dual HDMI adapter and it was working fine with no issue up until last week. I've tried checking all the cords, uninstalling and reinstalling the device in the device manager, updating the device and...
  5. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working: My Dual HDMI adapter stopped working for my PC. I'm using a Startech Dual HDMI adapter and it was working fine with no issue up until last week. I've tried checking all the cords, uninstalling and reinstalling the device in the device manager, updating the device and...
  6. T6 USB Station/Dual HDMI adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My laptop is crashing and my GPU is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing and my GPU is not working: Okay so I am having this problem for a while now. I have a Lenovo gaming series 3 and the problem is that under display adapters most of the time my nvidia 1650 does not appear and even if it shows then there is an yellow mark and mostly the errors are: code 31, 43,45.I have...
  8. My laptop is crashing and my GPU is not working

My laptop is crashing and my GPU is not working: Okay so I am having this problem for a while now. I have a Lenovo gaming series 3 and the problem is that under display adapters most of the time my nvidia 1650 does not appear and even if it shows then there is an yellow mark and mostly the errors are: code 31, 43,45.I have...
  9. Touchpad calculator not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad calculator not working: Hi, I have recently Bought the asus zenbook 14x oled and my touchpad works and even lights with the calculator but when i press the numbers, the calculation is not shown anywhere....
  10. Touchpad calculator not working

Touchpad calculator not working: Hi, I have recently Bought the asus zenbook 14x oled and my touchpad works and even lights with the calculator but when i press the numbers, the calculation is not shown anywhere....