Windows 10: My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it

Discus and support My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i restarted my pc, my background wallpaper was white i dont know why. my taskbar was not responsive and had no apps on it. nothing on my screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mustafa amiri, Jul 2, 2024 at 10:12 AM.

1. My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it

when i restarted my pc, my background wallpaper was white i dont know why. my taskbar was not responsive and had no apps on it. nothing on my screen is interactive and no apps open. The issue is this only happens on MY account for windows, the default admin account is fine however? my question is, is this an account related issue, windows or drivers. it seems to be a window or account issue i dont know. any and all help is appreciated. thanks :

:)

mustafa amiri, Jul 2, 2024 at 10:12 AM

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

4. Louie Del Win User

My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it

Multi row taskbar settings are lost on reboot (explorer restart.)

Hi Matt,

The settings that you’ve made with the taskbar may haven’t retained due to software conflicts or an application is possibly causing the issue when you’ve set the multi-row in the taskbar. To learn more about your concern, we’d like to ask the questions
    below:

• Which Windows version and build is installed on your computer? To get this information, type
      winver in the search box.
    • Are you using any third-party applications that are pinned on your taskbar?

In the meantime, try to lock the taskbar after making the changes. Right-click the taskbar and select
    Lock all taskbar. Then, restart your computer and check if you'll see still see the multi-row. Please refer to the screenshot below:

My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it b69110ee-62cd-424c-951b-4260381b1b77.jpg

We can also isolate this behavior by performing a clean boot. This will help us identify if there are applications that may cause the issue to change it from the default settings. Click
    here for the steps. Once you’re in the clean boot state, try
    to personalize the taskbar and restart your PC. Then, verify if the it will have the same result.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Thema:

My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it

1. My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it - Similar Threads - slow boot restarted

2. My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it: when i restarted my pc, my background wallpaper was white i dont know why. my taskbar was not responsive and had no apps on it. nothing on my screen is interactive and no apps open. The issue is this only happens on MY account for windows, the default admin account is fine...
  3. My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is is slow on boot after i restarted and my taskbar does not have any apps on it: when i restarted my pc, my background wallpaper was white i dont know why. my taskbar was not responsive and had no apps on it. nothing on my screen is interactive and no apps open. The issue is this only happens on MY account for windows, the default admin account is fine...
  4. PC slow after restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC slow after restart.: I just restared my pc and it became slow. This has already happend to me multiple times before but it gets fixed by a windows update. I already tried sfc scannow, system restore. I don't think it's unecessary apps since it was running perfectly before i restarted, I also...
  5. My PC does not boot after "Restart" is pressed. Requires to be manually shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC does not boot after "Restart" is pressed. Requires to be manually shutdown.: My PC boots up normally as it should when just, booting it up.However, if I choose the restart option in my Windows it does not restart.It shuts down, boots up and 'freezes' on the ROG screen where I should be able to press F2 or DEL to enter BIOS.The F2 and DEL key is not...
  6. My PC does not boot after "Restart" is pressed. Requires to be manually shutdown.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC does not boot after "Restart" is pressed. Requires to be manually shutdown.: My PC boots up normally as it should when just, booting it up.However, if I choose the restart option in my Windows it does not restart.It shuts down, boots up and 'freezes' on the ROG screen where I should be able to press F2 or DEL to enter BIOS.The F2 and DEL key is not...
  7. My PC does not boot after "Restart" is pressed. Requires to be manually shutdown.

8. Taskbar icons missing after restarting my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons missing after restarting my pc.: Hello, I have recently upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11 And I Have noticed that after a restart my pc, my icons are missing from the tasbar. I have tried everythingBut nothing works except restarting the explorer.exe. I was wondering if there are some fixes that i could...
  9. Taskbar icons missing after restarting my pc.

Taskbar icons missing after restarting my pc.: Hello, I have recently upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11 And I Have noticed that after a restart my pc, my icons are missing from the tasbar. I have tried everythingBut nothing works except restarting the explorer.exe. I was wondering if there are some fixes that i could...
  10. My pc is super slow after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is super slow after restart: I restarted my pc and after I logged in it's being super slow and all apps were removed from the task bar . And I can't access my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-super-slow-after-restart/56ac3b79-a3ce-4044-b940-d6cb51448063