Windows 10: My PC has error

Discus and support My PC has error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Aceraod 270 model 2gb ram and 298gb hdd .. first of all Once i tried moving some gigabytes from D: partition to C: partition but i was unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhruv rastogi, Jan 14, 2024.

1. My PC has error

I have a Aceraod 270 model 2gb ram and 298gb hdd .. first of all Once i tried moving some gigabytes from D: partition to C: partition but i was unable to finish that because of something stupid which is not immportant now.When it was halfway complete i shut down computer don't ask why and later when i turned it on again there was a message stating: interrupted operation: Insert the recovery CD or other Recovery Media and Reboot PC.so please tell me what I do I have no backup of my files pls helpee to recover my pc

:)

Dhruv rastogi, Jan 14, 2024
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jan 14, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 14, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

My PC has error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! My PC has error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile My PC has error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile My PC has error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile My PC has error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile My PC has error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin My PC has error :D

Tenforo, Jan 14, 2024
Thema:

My PC has error

1. My PC has error - Similar Threads - has error

2. Windows error shows up when starting: "Windows Boot Manager has been blocked by the current...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows error shows up when starting: "Windows Boot Manager has been blocked by the current...: I've tried F2 at startup...nothing. I tried holding down f2 while restarting....nothing. Make is a Dell Inspiron. What are my next steps? I have made no hardware changes or software changes that I am aware of. Running Windows 10. Help please....
  3. Windows error shows up when starting: "Windows Boot Manager has been blocked by the current...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows error shows up when starting: "Windows Boot Manager has been blocked by the current...: I've tried F2 at startup...nothing. I tried holding down f2 while restarting....nothing. Make is a Dell Inspiron. What are my next steps? I have made no hardware changes or software changes that I am aware of. Running Windows 10. Help please....
  4. Windows error shows up when starting: "Windows Boot Manager has been blocked by the current...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minor's account on Microsoft error message :Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minor's account on Microsoft error message :Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has...: My 13 y.o. son has an account managed by Microsoft family services. I am logged into his new tablet and i am an administrator however i cannot install ransomware protection and User Account Control is off and cannot be turned on. Is Microsoft Disabling Ransomware and security...
  6. Minor's account on Microsoft error message :Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has...

Minor's account on Microsoft error message :Ransomware page not available - "IT Admin has...: My 13 y.o. son has an account managed by Microsoft family services. I am logged into his new tablet and i am an administrator however i cannot install ransomware protection and User Account Control is off and cannot be turned on. Is Microsoft Disabling Ransomware and security...
  7. Weird error that restarts my computer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird error that restarts my computer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...: This is the code that always pops up whenever my computer restarts randomly. I assume it has something to do with my graphics card, maybe? the display freezes, sometimes it lags a bit before it freezes, and sometimes there's even video interference e.g. screen glitches out....
  8. Weird error that restarts my computer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...

Weird error that restarts my computer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...: This is the code that always pops up whenever my computer restarts randomly. I assume it has something to do with my graphics card, maybe? the display freezes, sometimes it lags a bit before it freezes, and sometimes there's even video interference e.g. screen glitches out....
  9. It comes with an error "This app has been turned off and is not monitoring your computer".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It comes with an error "This app has been turned off and is not monitoring your computer".: I am facing trouble while switching on window defender on my dell laptop windows 8. It comes with an error "This app has been turned off and is not monitoring your computer". After which I went to Control Panel Action Centre and tried to turn on window defender, it took me to...
  10. It comes with an error "This app has been turned off and is not monitoring your computer".

It comes with an error "This app has been turned off and is not monitoring your computer".: I am facing trouble while switching on window defender on my dell laptop windows 8. It comes with an error "This app has been turned off and is not monitoring your computer". After which I went to Control Panel Action Centre and tried to turn on window defender, it took me to...