Windows 10: My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?

Discus and support My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was running my pc and then it got restarted just then it started the window I saw my previous memory on the PC which running in 2022. Now the current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr.someone-445, Jun 27, 2024 at 9:37 AM.

1. My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?

I was running my pc and then it got restarted just then it started the window I saw my previous memory on the PC which running in 2022. Now the current memory I was using has gone what to do now

:)

Mr.someone-445, Jun 27, 2024 at 9:37 AM

2. [Win10]Memory leak?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for showing interest in Windows 10 and we are glad to assist you.

I suggest you to stop the game from the Task Manager and run the Windows Memory Diagnostic.

Follow the below steps to run Windows Memory Diagnostic:

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar and click on the
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Click on Restart now and check for the problems (Recommended).

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know. We would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 27, 2024 at 10:03 AM
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 27, 2024 at 10:03 AM
  4. My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?

Memory Diagnotics results

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Usually this is caused due to performance issues. I would suggest you to try increasing the virtual memory and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to increase the virtual memory:

• Press Windows + Pause/Break keys to open properties (You may also go to This PC and right click on free space and click Properties).
    • In the left pane, click advanced system settings.
    • On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
    • Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
    • Clear the automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
    • Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
    • Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.

Note: Increases in size usually don't require a restart for the changes to take effect, but if you decrease the size, you'll
    need to restart your computer. We recommend that you don't disable or delete the paging file.

You may also check if this issue is caused due to faulty memory or not.

Follow the steps to run Memory Diagnostic tool:

• Press Windows + W keys to get the search option.
    • Type Memory Diagnostic in the search option.
    • Click on the Memory Diagnostic tool to run.
    • Click on Restart d check for problems and follow the prompt.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thema:

My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?

1. My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do? - Similar Threads - got restarted previous

2. My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?: I was running my pc and then it got restarted just then it started the window I saw my previous memory on the PC which running in 2022. Now the current memory I was using has gone what to do now...
  3. My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc got restarted with previous memory. And my ongoing window / memory is gone. What to do?: I was running my pc and then it got restarted just then it started the window I saw my previous memory on the PC which running in 2022. Now the current memory I was using has gone what to do now...
  4. What is wrong with my memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is wrong with my memory: Can anyone please explain how this can happen. I have 2x 8Gb ram in my pc but they are not available. Is it a fault in the ram or motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-memory/0eef7d1b-68f8-44cf-948d-ec87218f0749
  5. What is wrong with my memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my memory: Can anyone please explain how this can happen. I have 2x 8Gb ram in my pc but they are not available. Is it a fault in the ram or motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-memory/0eef7d1b-68f8-44cf-948d-ec87218f0749
  6. What is wrong with my memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My entire phone memory got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My entire phone memory got corrupted.: I connected my phone to lenovo laptop and i deleted one file. I don't know how but my entire phone data got deleted. When i connect my device to laptop it is showing the files and when i am trying to open it it is showing that file got corrupted with error code 0x80004005. My...
  8. My entire phone memory got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My entire phone memory got corrupted.: I connected my phone to lenovo laptop and i deleted one file. I don't know how but my entire phone data got deleted. When i connect my device to laptop it is showing the files and when i am trying to open it it is showing that file got corrupted with error code 0x80004005. My...
  9. My entire phone memory got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. yo what is windows defender doing to my pc? i always have to restart to free up memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    yo what is windows defender doing to my pc? i always have to restart to free up memory: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scicoolgamique-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9hb9e/yo_what_is_windows_defender_doing_to_my_pc_i/