Windows 10: my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

Discus and support my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an image, hope it helps.I think it’s running version 1909 and also has windows 7 on itI just hope there’s a way to fix it without losing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexdoes_stuff, Oct 16, 2023.

1. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

I have an image, hope it helps.I think it’s running version 1909 and also has windows 7 on itI just hope there’s a way to fix it without losing my data.I also have a windows xp desktop.

:)

Alexdoes_stuff, Oct 16, 2023
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

PC Won't Boot After Install and Restart

I was able to clear CMOS by taking out the battery and then putting it in after 5 min. That helped and i was able to boot, i got some kind of a checksum error and was given a choice to restore to last known good configuration or to default, i chose option number 1 and was able to boot into Windows, however after i restarted the PC i was back to square 1 where system wouldn't boot as before.

What do i do now? Clear CMOS again and attempt to boot into Windows do a system restore and uninstall that program that may have been the cause of this problem? Any suggestions?

3. My PC won't boot...please help

@scaminatrix
    thanx dude...i have 6 fans...3 for the intake 1 exhaust and 2 for the cooler(thermalright true black 120 extreme..and an open sidepanel...i think it's not the heat issue..

@JrRacinFan
    it's hard for me to go to the bios since i will restart my pc several times to be able to boot it up to the bios...but i will try it dude...

can somebody give timings and settings for my memory? i mean complete and step by step? please help me out...i almost lost patient with these problems...^^

souljaboy_58, Oct 16, 2023
  4. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Oct 16, 2023
Thema:

my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

1. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot. - Similar Threads - bluescreened restarted won’t

2. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.: I have an image, hope it helps.I think it’s running version 1909 and also has windows 7 on itI just hope there’s a way to fix it without losing my data.I also have a windows xp desktop.edit I currently have it booted into windows 7 and I think I can use it to modify the files...
  3. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.: I have an image, hope it helps.I think it’s running version 1909 and also has windows 7 on itI just hope there’s a way to fix it without losing my data.I also have a windows xp desktop.edit I currently have it booted into windows 7 and I think I can use it to modify the files...
  4. My computer Bluescreens when I boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer Bluescreens when I boot: I have and old Samsung laptop that i use as a secondary pc. It worked normally up until about a week, when after an windows update, it started telling me windows has to be repaired and it could not repair it as it boots. I have gone into advanced options, troubleshoot,...
  5. My computer Bluescreens when I boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Bluescreens when I boot: I have and old Samsung laptop that i use as a secondary pc. It worked normally up until about a week, when after an windows update, it started telling me windows has to be repaired and it could not repair it as it boots. I have gone into advanced options, troubleshoot,...
  6. My computer Bluescreens when I boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pc won’t restart

Pc won’t restart: My pc has recently went into recovery mode and when I try to reset it . It doesn’t work and I forgot my password to my admin account and I can’t recover it , is there anything else I can do ??...
  8. My laptop when it restarts bluescreens

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop when it restarts bluescreens: Whenever I try and restart my laptop it'll turn off but then when it tries to turn back on it a blue screen and it will say we could not diagnose you fail lyrics maybe you try restarting it again and thus will maybe sometimes six it it has not fixed it so far I have simply...
  9. My PC Won’t Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC Won’t Boot: Hey all, My pc has been running great and suddenly it turned off, and now is flickering on and off repeatedly. The only way to stop it is to unplug the psu. I somewhat fixed it to stay on, however now it says that windows has failed to boot, and I cant get past the boot...
  10. I my pc won’t restart

I my pc won’t restart: My pc wont reset to factory settings snd i have tried everything that has been advised! I cant load cmd with admin i cant get no where with the codes sent by microsoft help, start up repair doesnt work and im just ready to give up...