Windows 10: My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

Discus and support My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today when I tried to connect my earbuds, they wouldn't connect properly as they would only connect for voice but when I tried them on Friday they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zachary Gees, Mar 10, 2024.

1. My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

Today when I tried to connect my earbuds, they wouldn't connect properly as they would only connect for voice but when I tried them on Friday they connected for voice and music and I do not know what has happened as I have not used them over the weekend. I have tried removing and re-connecting them as before this they were only connecting to voice and not music. I do not know what happened when I removed the device in settings.

:)

Zachary Gees, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Chad_928 Win User

Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

I am having the same issue with the Tozo T6 earbuds. I am using Windows Surface Pro 7 and my earbuds worked fine before the Windows 11 upgrade.

I tried steps mentioned except and the steps didn't work.

Chad_928, Mar 10, 2024
  3. Gjohnst4 Win User
    Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Mar 10, 2024
  4. Arily Win User

My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Mar 10, 2024
Thema:

My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

1. My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice - Similar Threads - Otto TW300 earbuds

2. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  3. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  4. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  5. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  6. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice: Today when I tried to connect my earbuds, they wouldn't connect properly as they would only connect for voice but when I tried them on Friday they connected for voice and music and I do not know what has happened as I have not used them over the weekend. I have tried removing...
  8. My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice

My Otto TW300 earbuds are only connecting to music and not voice: Today when I tried to connect my earbuds, they wouldn't connect properly as they would only connect for voice but when I tried them on Friday they connected for voice and music and I do not know what has happened as I have not used them over the weekend. I have tried removing...
  9. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  10. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...