Windows 10: My OS gets corrupted very fast.

Discus and support My OS gets corrupted very fast. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!On the 3rd January I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, on the 21st January I got a BSOD, today when I tried to turn on my PC it again gave a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Artjom3729, Jan 22, 2023.

1. My OS gets corrupted very fast.

Hello!On the 3rd January I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, on the 21st January I got a BSOD, today when I tried to turn on my PC it again gave a BSOD, after 3 BSODs with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_PROCESS_DIED I got a BSOD with error BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, after that the OS didn't boot.I also gotta say, I checked my RAM and SSD, they aren't broken.After the BSODs I plugged in the USB drive with the Windows 10 LTSC and tried to repair, it didn't help so I had to totally reinstall Windows.The strange point is that on the 3rd January I also had a many BSODs and the PC boote

:)

Artjom3729, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

My OS gets corrupted very fast.

1. My OS gets corrupted very fast. - Similar Threads - gets corrupted very

2. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Window corrupted very Fast Help me: Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows 11 , after Some Update operating system corrupt then I bought genuine licence from Website , And I installed IOS from...
  3. My Window corrupted very Fast Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Window corrupted very Fast Help me: Hello , I have Gigabyte Motherboard with 500 gb ssd and 500gb hdd and ,16 gb RAM , I bought this pc from near market but they installed crack windows 11 , after Some Update operating system corrupt then I bought genuine licence from Website , And I installed IOS from...
  4. My OS gets corrupted very fast.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OS gets corrupted very fast.: Hello!On the 3rd January I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, on the 21st January I got a BSOD, today when I tried to turn on my PC it again gave a BSOD, after 3 BSODs with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_PROCESS_DIED I got a BSOD with error...
  5. My OS gets corrupted very fast.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My OS gets corrupted very fast.: Hello!On the 3rd January I have reinstalled Windows 10 LTSC, on the 21st January I got a BSOD, today when I tried to turn on my PC it again gave a BSOD, after 3 BSODs with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_PROCESS_DIED I got a BSOD with error...
  6. Disk space getting used very fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk space getting used very fast: So to put it into context I cleared up close to 2 gigs of space yesterday. I go back today and I have 70mb space, there were no updates to my knowledge. What’s happening to my storage space? submitted by /u/C0nfusedBoy [link] [comments]...
  7. Corrupt os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt os: Hi, iam krupal[IMG] This is what iam finding everytime while starting my laptop .can someone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-os/478ca766-fbc9-4b91-9489-4e55728b04f5
  8. Corrupt OS?

Corrupt OS?: I've been having issues with running Virtual Machines, my laptop supports VT-x and VT-d, and I can get most things too boot on Virtual Box, however it requires turning off VT-x and VT-d and then turning back on to get working and everytime I turn off my computer after running...
  9. corrupt os ?

corrupt os ?: hello , I am looking for advice.. yesterday, I had problems booting up. My computer's operating system hardly works now.I booted in win ten yesterday and my sound and internet were not working..I thought it was my hardware. I had a old unbuntu live cd that i'm using...
  10. Corrupted hardware or corrupted OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted hardware or corrupted OS: Ok last week my PC ran into several major problems that left me restarting it till it reinstalled itself. It seemed to be fine, all the problems seemed to be gone, however they're more or less back and I'm thinking it's the hardware. -In the context menu, whenever the...