Windows 10: My old Samsung Note Ultra 20 had a copy of any message I sent via PC, my Z Fold 6 does NOT:...

Discus and support My old Samsung Note Ultra 20 had a copy of any message I sent via PC, my Z Fold 6 does NOT:... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why the functionality is different? I have tried my desktop and laptop and still nothing, if I text myself I can see the incoming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tompk, Sep 24, 2024 at 5:23 PM.

1. tompk Win User

My old Samsung Note Ultra 20 had a copy of any message I sent via PC, my Z Fold 6 does NOT:...

I don't understand why the functionality is different? I have tried my desktop and laptop and still nothing, if I text myself I can see the incoming message but not the outgoing message. This problem is ONE WAY, if I send a message from my phone I can happily see it on PhoneLink? I do not know if it is an RCS complication, I don't think so as my Note Ultra 20 I thought had that? I do use Google Messages rather than Samsung default but again I did that on Note 20 and no issues?

:)

2. Windows on Note 20 Ultra??

Does anyone know if you are able to download Windows 10 to the new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?

Without linking to your laptop?

Steelrootz10, Sep 24, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  3. Microsoft Launcher is not compatible with Samsung Z Fold 4. The icons are minute small, and cannot be seen

Microsoft Launcher is not compatible with Samsung Z Fold 4. The icons are minute small, and cannot be seen

Corne Pieterse, Sep 24, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  4. Riel Alc Win User

My old Samsung Note Ultra 20 had a copy of any message I sent via PC, my Z Fold 6 does NOT:...

How to disappear the Z partition in "This PC"

Hi Disal,

To delete the Z: drive partition, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R. Type diskmgmt.msc, then hit
      Enter.
    • Right-click on the partition, then select Delete Volume to delete a partition.

Note: This option deletes every single file on the partition, please be careful when using it.

We also suggest running Microsoft Safety Scanner to scan and protect your computer from any viruses.

Update us with the result.

Thema:

1. My old Samsung Note Ultra 20 had a copy of any message I sent via PC, my Z Fold 6 does NOT:... - Similar Threads - old Samsung Note

2. My old Samsung Note Ultra 20 had a copy of any message I sent via PC, my Z Fold 6 does NOT:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Samsung Note Ultra 20 had a copy of any message I sent via PC, my Z Fold 6 does NOT:...: I don't understand why the functionality is different? I have tried my desktop and laptop and still nothing, if I text myself I can see the incoming message but not the outgoing message. This problem is ONE WAY, if I send a message from my phone I can happily see it on...
  3. I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?: I have tried everything, usb 2.0 3.0, usb-C to usb-C, I go to the portable device MTP driver and it gives a code 31 cannot load driver, so I tried manually updating the driver and it gives the same code. I followed guides on registry editing, I did the net localgroup...
  4. I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get my S20 Note Ultra to connect to Windows 10 for file transferring via USB?: I have tried everything, usb 2.0 3.0, usb-C to usb-C, I go to the portable device MTP driver and it gives a code 31 cannot load driver, so I tried manually updating the driver and it gives the same code. I followed guides on registry editing, I did the net localgroup...
  5. I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer: Hello, i cant download Samsung notes. It appears on the store but there's no download button.I have a brand new computer with windows 11 and I don't know why this happened....
  6. I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant download Samsung Notes on my computer: Hello, i cant download Samsung notes. It appears on the store but there's no download button.I have a brand new computer with windows 11 and I don't know why this happened....
  7. Samsung Notes - Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Notes - Surface Pro 6: Hi guys,Does anyone know why I am not able to download Samsung Notes in my laptopI believe my laptop is compatible with the specifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-notes-surface-pro-6/17d63ae8-cfc7-435e-95e4-8dc8b649e945
  8. Samsung Notes - Surface Pro 6

Samsung Notes - Surface Pro 6: Hi guys,Does anyone know why I am not able to download Samsung Notes in my laptopI believe my laptop is compatible with the specifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-notes-surface-pro-6/17d63ae8-cfc7-435e-95e4-8dc8b649e945
  9. Missing "apps" tab in your phone when i connect my note 20 ultra

Missing "apps" tab in your phone when i connect my note 20 ultra: I was hoping to use the android apps on windows through Your Phone app, but the apps tab is missing and I still have the phone screen mirror tab showing up. I am on windows insider program with the latest updates installed and the latest your phone app on my phone. Is...
  10. Does Edge copy the messages on my drive?

in Browsers and Email
    Does Edge copy the messages on my drive?: In the mail application of Windows 10 (Edge, I think it's called), do the messages shown get copied and stored on my drive? - Because, If this is the case, if the messages I see have been downloaded and are taking precious disk space on my drive, I'll prefer to access my...