Windows 10: My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?

Discus and support My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am Saber Nabi and I just got this new laptop and decided to try some little gaming, and when I move I cannot move the camera because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Saber Nabi, Apr 10, 2023.

1. My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?

Hello. I am Saber Nabi and I just got this new laptop and decided to try some little gaming, and when I move I cannot move the camera because the cursor is stuck until I have to tap twice. My laptop is a HP Latitude E7450. I would really appreciate it if someone helps!

:)

Saber Nabi, Apr 10, 2023

2. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 10, 2023
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 10, 2023
  4. My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?

The combination of DX11, Mouse Pointer Trails and Fullscreen Games means no mouse cursor.

Hi,

For Mouse Pointer Trails, refer the steps below.

Step 1: Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, enter
    mouse in the blank box and tap Mouse in the search results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Choose Pointer Options, select
    Display pointer trails
    and hit OK.

Tip: To specify the length of pointer trails, you can move the
    small scale in Visibility to left or right.

Also for the mouse issue, I suggest you to download the latest drivers for mouse from the manufacturer's website and check. Install the drivers in compatible mode and check as well.

I suggest you to run the game in Direct X12 as this is the latest in Windows 10. Check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Apr 10, 2023
Thema:

My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?

1. My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why? - Similar Threads - mouse pointer cannot

2. i cannot move my mouse while typing how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot move my mouse while typing how do i fix this?: i have a HP spectre pro 13 01 and i have tried different things to turn off touchguard or whatever this is called and have found no solution please help!!...
  3. i cannot move my mouse while typing how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot move my mouse while typing how do i fix this?: i have a HP spectre pro 13 01 and i have tried different things to turn off touchguard or whatever this is called and have found no solution please help!!...
  4. i cannot move my mouse while typing how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?: So every now and then, my mouse pointer has the zoomies and starts moving around erratically all over the screen. And the issue isn't from my wireless mouse because it still happens when I disconnect it, it's actually from my touchpad.And it's awful because I can't work with...
  6. Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?: So every now and then, my mouse pointer has the zoomies and starts moving around erratically all over the screen. And the issue isn't from my wireless mouse because it still happens when I disconnect it, it's actually from my touchpad.And it's awful because I can't work with...
  7. My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?: Hello. I am Saber Nabi and I just got this new laptop and decided to try some little gaming, and when I move I cannot move the camera because the cursor is stuck until I have to tap twice. My laptop is a HP Latitude E7450. I would really appreciate it if someone helps!...
  8. My mouse pointer moves using arrow keys only when I am typing

My mouse pointer moves using arrow keys only when I am typing: I don't know how this happened but now when I am typing in a text field and try to move my typing pointer the blinking line using arrow keys, my mouse pointer also moves along in that direction as if the accessibility controls to control mouse using arrow keys were enabled. I...
  9. mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing: My laptop mouse pointer and cursor interfere while typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-cursor-interfere-while-typing/9130ad0e-5aba-4104-ac5e-0a273b7efce6
  10. Move mouse while typing

Move mouse while typing: So as I type, I cant move my mouse and wonder why? If anyone replies to this please tell me! I'm on a Windows 10 Laptop and need to know these instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-mouse-while-typing/503824ee-95cb-46b1-9f9c-1bbee09f695a