Windows 10: My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

Discus and support My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Souleyez, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Souleyez Win User

My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back to the spot, rendering it unusable. This happened before but I was easily able to fix it by downloading drivers but now when I tried that this time it won’t work and I used some tips I found on another post exactly like this and that didn’t help. Please help me I would love to fix this. Have a nice day!

:)

Souleyez, Mar 7, 2022

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Mar 7, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 7, 2022
  4. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Mar 7, 2022
Thema:

My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

1. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix - Similar Threads - mouse stuck corner

2. My mouse is stuck in the corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is stuck in the corner: I was using my pc when my mouse started jittering to the corner, with a small white dot blinking. It won’t move from there and when I try to move it, it goes back to the corner. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. My mouse is stuck in the corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse is stuck in the corner: I was using my pc when my mouse started jittering to the corner, with a small white dot blinking. It won’t move from there and when I try to move it, it goes back to the corner. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver: my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stuck-in-corner-with-up-to-date-driver/fb7faeca-17b6-45dc-9cc7-c0c0d132831b
  5. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver: my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stuck-in-corner-with-up-to-date-driver/fb7faeca-17b6-45dc-9cc7-c0c0d132831b
  6. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix: I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back...
  7. My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix

My mouse is stuck in a corner and it won’t fix: I was watching videos on my pc today but then my mouse just went to the very right of my monitor and the cursor fixed itself on a position on the screen and wouldn't move, no matter how much I dragged the mouse around. It would flick in the direction I was dragging, then back...
  8. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  9. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  10. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/