Windows 10: my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games

Discus and support my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my mouse goes to my second monitor while i am in game and tabs me out.I have tried everything to get it to stop but the only thing that works is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Puggy54, Oct 5, 2024 at 5:27 PM.

1. Puggy54 Win User

my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games

my mouse goes to my second monitor while i am in game and tabs me out.I have tried everything to get it to stop but the only thing that works is turning off my second monitor which i don't want to do if i am watching something on it.

:)

2. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 5, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  3. mouse clicks off to the desktop in games?

Thank you very much for reaching out! As an Independent Advisor and fellow Microsoft user, I'm more than happy to assist you.

Would you mind giving these steps a try and then informing me of the outcome?

1. Check for Invisible Windows or Applications:
      • Sometimes, invisible windows or applications can interfere with mouse clicks. You can use tools like Windows Spy from AutoHotKey to identify any hidden applications that might be causing the issue. Once identified, you can close these applications to resolve the problem.
    2. Restart Windows Explorer:
      • Restarting Windows Explorer can sometimes resolve issues with mouse clicks. You can do this by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager, finding explorer.exe, right-clicking it, and selecting "Restart".
    3. Use Dual Monitor Tools:
      • If you are using a dual monitor setup, the Dual Monitor Tools software can help lock your mouse to one screen, preventing it from moving to the second monitor. This can be particularly useful if the issue occurs when you move your mouse quickly during gameplay.
    4. Check for Adware or Malware:
      • Adware or malware can sometimes cause issues with mouse clicks. Running a virus scan can help identify and remove any malicious software that might be causing the problem.
    5. Update or Reinstall Mouse Drivers:
      • Ensure that your mouse drivers are up to date. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers to see if that resolves the issue.
    6. Disable Pop-Up Blockers or Other Software:
      • Sometimes, pop-up blockers or other software can interfere with mouse clicks. Try disabling any third-party software that might be affecting your mouse.
    7. Check Game Settings:
      • Ensure that your game is running in full-screen mode rather than borderless windowed mode, as the latter can cause the mouse to move off-screen.
    8. Enable Game Mode:
      • Enabling Game Mode in Windows 10 can help optimize your system for gaming and potentially resolve issues with mouse clicks. You can enable Game Mode by pressing Win + G while in-game and turning on Game Mode.
    9. Run SFC and DISM scans
      • Click on the Start menu, type Command Prompt in the search bar.
      • Right-click on Command Prompt from the search results and select Run as administrator
      • In the Command Prompt window, type the following commands one by one and press Enter:

• After the DISM repair process is complete, it is recommended to reboot your computer to ensure all changes take effect

Please feel free to reach out if you require any additional assistance. I'm here to help!

Munkhbayar B., Oct 5, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  4. my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games

Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 5, 2024 at 5:30 PM
Thema:

my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games

1. my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games - Similar Threads - mouse going monitor

2. my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse is going to my other monitor while i am in games: my mouse goes to my second monitor while i am in game and tabs me out.I have tried everything to get it to stop but the only thing that works is turning off my second monitor which i don't want to do if i am watching something on it....
  3. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  4. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  5. Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor

Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor: So I was factory resetting it and it got stuck at 85% for like 2 days so I searched up what to do and it told me to turn it off, so I did and when I turned it back on it didn’t go to my monitor but it still powered on and i tried different monitors and still nothing and it...
  6. Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor: So I was factory resetting it and it got stuck at 85% for like 2 days so I searched up what to do and it told me to turn it off, so I did and when I turned it back on it didn’t go to my monitor but it still powered on and i tried different monitors and still nothing and it...
  7. My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?: Hello. I am Saber Nabi and I just got this new laptop and decided to try some little gaming, and when I move I cannot move the camera because the cursor is stuck until I have to tap twice. My laptop is a HP Latitude E7450. I would really appreciate it if someone helps!...
  8. My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?

My mouse pointer cannot move while I am typing and gaming, why?: Hello. I am Saber Nabi and I just got this new laptop and decided to try some little gaming, and when I move I cannot move the camera because the cursor is stuck until I have to tap twice. My laptop is a HP Latitude E7450. I would really appreciate it if someone helps!...
  9. Mouse appears on other screen while gaming

Mouse appears on other screen while gaming: While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and makes the game completely unplayable. THIS ONLY happens when moving mouse. I cannot find anything on this and I cant game at...
  10. Mouse appears on other screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse appears on other screen while gaming: While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and makes the game completely unplayable. THIS ONLY happens when moving mouse. I cannot find anything on this and I cant game at...