Windows 10: My mother didn't receive a product key for her Office 360.

Discus and support My mother didn't receive a product key for her Office 360. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; She purchased Office yesterday but didn't receive a key to install her Office on her computer and iPad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maki Kits, Oct 10, 2024 at 3:22 AM.

1. Maki Kits Win User

My mother didn't receive a product key for her Office 360.

She purchased Office yesterday but didn't receive a key to install her Office on her computer and iPad.

:)

2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

3. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

4. birij Win User

Windows product key

Hi,

I recently bought a new pc with windows 10 preinstalled, outside there is no product key.

Then I did upgrade to Windows 10 PRO and I didn`t receive any product key.

I just want to have it somewhere in case I need to reinstall the system as different times happened with windows 8.

Anyone can help?

thanks

Miriam

Thema:

1. My mother didn't receive a product key for her Office 360. - Similar Threads - mother didn't receive

2. My mother didn't receive a product key for her Office 360.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mother didn't receive a product key for her Office 360.: She purchased Office yesterday but didn't receive a key to install her Office on her computer and iPad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mother-didnt-receive-a-product-key-for-her/baa142c8-0e8d-439c-818b-474a2dd27fb7
  3. I didn't receive a product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't receive a product key: I just purchased Windows 11 yesterday for a new computer and I never received a product key. I purchased it online, I don't see it under order details which confirms I payed for it. I haven't received any emails regarding the purchase. Where can I find my product key?...
  4. I didn't receive a product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't receive a product key: I just purchased Windows 11 yesterday for a new computer and I never received a product key. I purchased it online, I don't see it under order details which confirms I payed for it. I haven't received any emails regarding the purchase. Where can I find my product key?...
  5. Product key didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key didn't work: Buy new product key for windows 11 but failed installed." this product key you entered didn't work. 0x80041023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-didnt-work/dd3f0dae-571c-4832-b396-491253a30948
  6. Product key didn't work

Product key didn't work: Buy new product key for windows 11 but failed installed." this product key you entered didn't work. 0x80041023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-didnt-work/dd3f0dae-571c-4832-b396-491253a30948
  7. Product Key Didn't Work

Product Key Didn't Work: We just purchased a license to upgrade our laptop from Windows 11 Home to windows 11 Pro. After we input the product key, it says that the product key didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-didnt-work/af0e812f-218e-4182-9be1-c9e6ab309575
  8. I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store: I purchased an upgrade for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro from my Surface Pro computer. Where is the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-my-product-key-from-microsoft/2c7c23a7-b5fc-47a1-8b64-69ee1bdeda69
  9. My mother in law cannot reset her password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My mother in law cannot reset her password: She listed her land line as the contact telephone for password resets and the only option is to send a text which her land line cannot receive. She also never uses her outlook email, so we are not able to confirm the last emails she sent because as far as she is aware she's...
  10. My mother allowed a caller access to her computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My mother allowed a caller access to her computer.: My mother got a caller pretending to be an agent from McAfee needing to update her virus software and she gave him access to her pc. When she realized what she had done, she turned off her computer, hung up on the guy and stopped answering her phone. My sister has already...