Windows 10: My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...

Discus and support My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-keeps-coming-up-that-it-has-1-hz-but-i/a2934803-d3ff-479a-a0a9-4ca40a2f5fe6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zachary Johnson5, Aug 22, 2024.

1. My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...

please help

:)

Zachary Johnson5, Aug 22, 2024

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 22, 2024
  3. nerfmei Win User
    gpu not displaying

the monitor will not display , so i cannot check the device manager list

nerfmei, Aug 22, 2024
  4. My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...

No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Aug 22, 2024
Thema:

My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...

1. My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display... - Similar Threads - monitor keeps coming

2. Hz / Display size resetting and brightness not going up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hz / Display size resetting and brightness not going up: so i decided to use cru to make my windows 11 better cuz its normally at 1366x768 and 40 hz but ever since i used cru to to override to 60 hz and 1920 x 1080 ive been getting EXTREEMEEE fps loss in games that i used to be able to normally run 120 fps in to 20 - 30 fps and...
  3. Hz / Display size resetting and brightness not going up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hz / Display size resetting and brightness not going up: so i decided to use cru to make my windows 11 better cuz its normally at 1366x768 and 40 hz but ever since i used cru to to override to 60 hz and 1920 x 1080 ive been getting EXTREEMEEE fps loss in games that i used to be able to normally run 120 fps in to 20 - 30 fps and...
  4. My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-keeps-coming-up-that-it-has-1-hz-but-i/a2934803-d3ff-479a-a0a9-4ca40a2f5fe6
  5. My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...

My monitor keeps coming up that it has 1 hz but i go into device manager and go to display...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-keeps-coming-up-that-it-has-1-hz-but-i/a2934803-d3ff-479a-a0a9-4ca40a2f5fe6
  6. Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor: I have a BenQ Mobiuz monitor with a max refresh rate of 165 Hz. I used to have it at a maximum refresh rate of 120 hz, but ever since my cousin played around with some settings, my monitor can't go higher than 60hz.I asked him what he did and tells me he doesn't knowI went to...
  7. Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor

Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor: I have a BenQ Mobiuz monitor with a max refresh rate of 165 Hz. I used to have it at a maximum refresh rate of 120 hz, but ever since my cousin played around with some settings, my monitor can't go higher than 60hz.I asked him what he did and tells me he doesn't knowI went to...
  8. Monitor going black on 144 hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor going black on 144 hz: Hey, i just bought a new PC with a 4070Ti gigabyte aero edition, when i connected it to my 2 monitors, 1 is 144 hz odyssey g5 and other one is 60, the 144 went completely black and the 60 one kept going on and off. i bought new cables the 144 hz is connected with 2.1 hdmi....
  9. Monitor going black on 144 hz

Monitor going black on 144 hz: Hey, i just bought a new PC with a 4070Ti gigabyte aero edition, when i connected it to my 2 monitors, 1 is 144 hz odyssey g5 and other one is 60, the 144 went completely black and the 60 one kept going on and off. i bought new cables the 144 hz is connected with 2.1 hdmi....
  10. Laptop display keeps going back to 39 Hz instead of 60 Hz.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop display keeps going back to 39 Hz instead of 60 Hz.: Whenever I power off my Asus TUF FX505GT and power it on later the display is at 39 Hz and have to manually change it. Is their a setting or something where it keeps it at 60 Hz? I've looked online but couldn't find anything except 144 Hz dual monitors set ups and how they...