Windows 10: My Minecraft won't load. At all.

Discus and support My Minecraft won't load. At all. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything on the forums from unplugging my audio so it goes through my GPU to deleting the game and reinstalling it to logging out to going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DubbyWIN, Oct 2, 2024 at 2:12 AM.

1. DubbyWIN Win User

My Minecraft won't load. At all.

I've tried everything on the forums from unplugging my audio so it goes through my GPU to deleting the game and reinstalling it to logging out to going into task manager and stopping the broker to closing every other all through task manager, what can I do to fix it?

:)

2. Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?

Hi S. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

There are some solutions here from others who experienced this:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/help/jav...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/osa...

https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/help/jav...

https://west-games.com/optifine-not-working-min...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Oct 2, 2024 at 2:18 AM
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. My Minecraft won't load. At all. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't load

2. My Minecraft won't load. At all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft won't load. At all.: I've tried everything on the forums from unplugging my audio so it goes through my GPU to deleting the game and reinstalling it to logging out to going into task manager and stopping the broker to closing every other all through task manager, what can I do to fix it?...
  3. Why won't my laptop load network at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my laptop load network at all?: Earlier today I was taking out my laptop from my bag to start uploading pictures from my camera so I opened it up like normal and waited for it to automatically connect to the internet, which normally finishes after about 30 seconds. But this time that didn't happen. After...
  4. Why won't my laptop load network at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my laptop load network at all?: Earlier today I was taking out my laptop from my bag to start uploading pictures from my camera so I opened it up like normal and waited for it to automatically connect to the internet, which normally finishes after about 30 seconds. But this time that didn't happen. After...
  5. minecraft dungeons won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons won't load: i built a new pc, had to purchase a new windows license to activate it. i did that. i downloaded minecraft dungeons which i already owned by my MS account and when i click it nothing happens. the game doesn't launch. no error messages or anything. just nothing. i was able to...
  6. Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!: This has been happening for a month now, and I can never seem to get it to work. I tried uninstalling all mods, running both administrator and compatibility mode, uninstalling Mine craft and re-installing it, and deleting all folders from previous installations. Please get...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons won't load: Hi, I have paid for and installed Minecraft Dungeons and it comes up with an error when trying to load "The data area passed to a system call is too small" Please help!! Kind Regards Brad...
  8. Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!: Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing the launcher,...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load: I tried to open Minecraft last night but it wouldn't open. I would click on it and it would go to the Mojang screen, then to the screen that says MINECRAFT, but the little loading thing with the bars underneath it will go up to the same point every time and then crash. I am...
  10. Why Won't Minecraft Load on my Windows 1o

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Won't Minecraft Load on my Windows 1o: Hello! I have recently downloaded Minecraft for my computer. Whenever I try to load it, it just closes right away. I have tried looking online to help, but nothing has worked so far. What should I do?...