Windows 10: My Microsoft Store is stuck at pending, but I don't really want to reset my computer.

Discus and support My Microsoft Store is stuck at pending, but I don't really want to reset my computer. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've heard that resetting the computer can help, but I have a game in which I have made a lot of progress in, so I don't really want to lose my data.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuperMushroom, Aug 26, 2021.

1. My Microsoft Store is stuck at pending, but I don't really want to reset my computer.

I've heard that resetting the computer can help, but I have a game in which I have made a lot of progress in, so I don't really want to lose my data.

:)

SuperMushroom, Aug 26, 2021
  2. Julia JLH Win User

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!

Julia JLH, Aug 26, 2021
  3. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Aug 26, 2021
  4. My Microsoft Store is stuck at pending, but I don't really want to reset my computer.

Microsoft Store Updates stuck on "pending"

The latest updates from Windows Store are all stuck on pending.

This is not something which has happened before, and it appears that there was a successful update of four apps on 4th April, so not too long ago.

Any suggestions on how to get things moving?

I have used two different internet connections so that isn't the issue.

Alison01326, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft Store is stuck at pending, but I don't really want to reset my computer.

1. My Microsoft Store is stuck at pending, but I don't really want to reset my computer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store stuck

2. My microsoft store updates are stuck on pending AND it's persisting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store updates are stuck on pending AND it's persisting: My Microsoft store won't let me update my games, because they're all constantly stuck on pending. I can't even cancel the pending updates of things i don't really care about so i can focus on updating the things I do. And it never makes any progress, it just cycles between...
  3. My microsoft store updates are stuck on pending AND it's persisting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft store updates are stuck on pending AND it's persisting: My Microsoft store won't let me update my games, because they're all constantly stuck on pending. I can't even cancel the pending updates of things i don't really care about so i can focus on updating the things I do. And it never makes any progress, it just cycles between...
  4. My microsoft store updates are stuck on pending AND it's persisting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Why is my Microsoft store downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Microsoft store downloads stuck on pending: I am using a new pc with windows 11 and have not been able to successfully install anything from the Microsoft store, i have tried to reset and repair it from the settings option and still having no luck, the main app i want is the Xbox app but even when i try to download it...
  6. Why is my Microsoft store downloads stuck on pending

Why is my Microsoft store downloads stuck on pending: I am using a new pc with windows 11 and have not been able to successfully install anything from the Microsoft store, i have tried to reset and repair it from the settings option and still having no luck, the main app i want is the Xbox app but even when i try to download it...
  7. My Microsoft store is stuck on pending, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is stuck on pending, how do I fix it?: I've tried repairing and resetting the app, restarting my laptop, troubleshooting, canceling the downloads, nothing works. I've even tried multiple different ways to reset the cache. My current laptop is up to date, and it's the only laptop I use.I first noticed this when I...
  8. Microsoft store stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  9. Microsoft store stuck on pending

Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  10. I really don't want my computer to update again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I really don't want my computer to update again: Hello, I'm here with yet another problem with Windows update. I've had problems with "How to update Windows 1803 to 1903?" as you can see in my profile, it has been answered but it just made further problems for me. My computer is a low-end laptop and actually can't handle...