Windows 10: My microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed my informations: email, password.

Discus and support My microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed my informations: email, password. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant login and type from that email so i created new account for this question. So basicly yesterday i got hacked and the hacker changed everything i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SelerKoX, Jun 19, 2024.

1. SelerKoX Win User

My microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed my informations: email, password.

I cant login and type from that email so i created new account for this question. So basicly yesterday i got hacked and the hacker changed everything i had minecraft premium brought on this account so i need to get back my account i tried to do recovery document but the noreply email said that you cant do anything can u help me get back that account i have proof emails about the change informations.

:)

SelerKoX, Jun 19, 2024

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jun 19, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

When a Microsoft account is hacked and the hacker changes the associated Email, sadly it is no longer possible to recover that account, because any recovery codes will go to the hackers Email address, the only option is to create a new Microsoft account, then because this community is just a user to user forum, we do not have account access, you will need to contact Microsoft support directly to see if it is possible to move your purchases to the new account.

DaveM121, Jun 19, 2024
  4. 7eyes1 Win User

My microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed my informations: email, password.

Hacker changed my password and email address to my main account.

My account very recently got hacked. The hacker changed my password and before I could change it back they had already changed the email attached to it.

The hacker had changed my email to: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I have been trying to contact microsoft via Gmail in which I dont believe they have a support email so I have resorted to posting on here.

Thanks.

7eyes1, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

1. My microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed my informations: email, password. - Similar Threads - microsoft account was

2. . Hackers hacked into bf account changed passwords and email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    . Hackers hacked into bf account changed passwords and email: My boyfriends microsoft account was hacked i had to make an account to try to get some assistance. The hackers changed his email and phone number and we cant get in to the account at all. Please help us with account recovery they changed his password as well...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed my informations: email, password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account was hacked and the hacker changed my informations: email, password.: I cant login and type from that email so i created new account for this question. So basicly yesterday i got hacked and the hacker changed everything i had minecraft premium brought on this account so i need to get back my account i tried to do recovery document but the...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email: My Microsoft account was hacked and whenever i try to login to it, it tells me the account doesn't exist. The hackers changed the recovery email related to the account and whenever i try to fill in the support forum it tells me the account doesn't exist. I bought Minecraft:...
  5. My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email

My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email: My Microsoft account was hacked and whenever i try to login to it, it tells me the account doesn't exist. The hackers changed the recovery email related to the account and whenever i try to fill in the support forum it tells me the account doesn't exist. I bought Minecraft:...
  6. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  7. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  8. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  9. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  10. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in Windows 10 Gaming