Windows 10: My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been...

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yesterday my Microsoft account was hacked and both my email address and recovery email address has been changed as well as the password.Now when I try... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by J Haryott, Jul 28, 2022.

1. J Haryott Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been...

Yesterday my Microsoft account was hacked and both my email address and recovery email address has been changed as well as the password.Now when I try and login I get account does not exist I can see what the email was changed to though. I have tried to use the recovery form without success and now have to wait 24 hours to resubmit a form.Also I have not got a recovery code to input either.I've followed all the steps to recover my account in all the forums and guides, again to no avail.I have also not made any purchases on this account so there is no trail to link it to,I have now lost access

:)

J Haryott, Jul 28, 2022
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Jul 28, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 28, 2022
  4. Kaynar Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been...

email account hacked. please help

Unfortunately thats the Yahoo!'s server being hacked directly, not your own PC or account. I've had this problem with yahoo! 6 times in 1 year now. I'm going to change mail, this bs is a joke their security is amateurish.

One time I even kept spamming my self as u describe in 1) the next day after I changed the password on my account using a computer with proffesional-grade Kaspersky antivirus for companies. Since then I have ruled out the possibility of this being my own fault.

Kaynar, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. my microsoft account is hacked and the email has been changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account is hacked and the email has been changed: yesterday i was trying to go to xbox app to download game pass games and i was getting a pop window saying "you are trying to access sensitive infromation please enter the code we sent to ... email " the email was random letters and wasnt mine so i thought it was a mistake so...
  3. my microsoft account is hacked and the email has been changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft account is hacked and the email has been changed: yesterday i was trying to go to xbox app to download game pass games and i was getting a pop window saying "you are trying to access sensitive infromation please enter the code we sent to ... email " the email was random letters and wasnt mine so i thought it was a mistake so...
  4. my microsoft account is hacked and the email has been changed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. My microsoft account has been hacked, the originall email was as followed: *** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been hacked, the originall email was as followed: *** Email...: My microsoft account has been hacked, the originall email was as followed: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it was then changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and most likely something after that as it cant be accessed. What do I do?I am worried...
  6. My microsoft account has been hacked, the originall email was as followed: *** Email...

My microsoft account has been hacked, the originall email was as followed: *** Email...: My microsoft account has been hacked, the originall email was as followed: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it was then changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and most likely something after that as it cant be accessed. What do I do?I am worried...
  7. My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed

My microsoft account has been hacked + email and password changed: So one of these days i was going to play minecraft and i couldnt log in in my account , saying that the outlook email i always used to log in *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont exist. Thats when i realized that the account was hacked somehow. Ive been trying to...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been...: Yesterday my Microsoft account was hacked and both my email address and recovery email address has been changed as well as the password.Now when I try and login I get account does not exist I can see what the email was changed to though. I have tried to use the recovery form...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been...

My Microsoft account has been hacked my email, recovery email, and password have been...: Yesterday my Microsoft account was hacked and both my email address and recovery email address has been changed as well as the password.Now when I try and login I get account does not exist I can see what the email was changed to though. I have tried to use the recovery form...