Windows 10: My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

Discus and support My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Colin Allen1, Mar 17, 2024.

1. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now

:)

Colin Allen1, Mar 17, 2024
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Mar 17, 2024
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Mar 17, 2024
  4. jagd Win User

My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

Thema:

My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

1. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do... - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. my microsoft account got hacked and got the email changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account got hacked and got the email changed.: hello, my microsoft account got hacked and got the email changed today, its also highly likely that the password was changed aswell, i was able to get the changed email but i cant log on into it. i tried signing into it like normal but when i click sign in, its supposed to...
  3. my microsoft account got hacked and got the email changed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft account got hacked and got the email changed.: hello, my microsoft account got hacked and got the email changed today, its also highly likely that the password was changed aswell, i was able to get the changed email but i cant log on into it. i tried signing into it like normal but when i click sign in, its supposed to...
  4. microsoft account got hacked and email changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account got hacked and email changed: My microsoft account got hacked and email changed, i buy Minecraft in that account i can get my money back? If it can get my account back now it change to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***this is not my account anymore...
  5. microsoft account got hacked and email changed

microsoft account got hacked and email changed: My microsoft account got hacked and email changed, i buy Minecraft in that account i can get my money back? If it can get my account back now it change to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***this is not my account anymore...
  6. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  7. My account got hacked and I don’t have the email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked and I don’t have the email: My account got hacked and the person who hacked it changed the email associated with it, and I don’t have it. The new email ends with rambler.ru if that helps. I’m trying to get a recovery code for it but it would send it to the hacker’s account. Is there a way for me to get...
  8. My account got hacked and I don’t have the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and I don’t have the email: My account got hacked and the person who hacked it changed the email associated with it, and I don’t have it. The new email ends with rambler.ru if that helps. I’m trying to get a recovery code for it but it would send it to the hacker’s account. Is there a way for me to get...
  9. My account got hacked and I don’t have the email

10. My microsoft account got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked: i was going about my day as usual when i noticed something weird, my xbox account wouldnt sign in it just kept saying this microsoft account doesnt exist so i tried using windows hello. when i did it ended up taking me to an account *** Email address is removed for privacy...