Windows 10: My Microsoft account disappeared.

Discus and support My Microsoft account disappeared. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I logged out of minecraft and when the next time i tried to log in it didnt let me log in and it said that there is no existed account and so i went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohammed Al Ismaili, Jul 17, 2024.

1. My Microsoft account disappeared.

I logged out of minecraft and when the next time i tried to log in it didnt let me log in and it said that there is no existed account and so i went to sign in into my microsoft account it said it didnt there isnt an account and it asked me to create a new one.

:)

Mohammed Al Ismaili, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

My Microsoft account disappeared.

1. My Microsoft account disappeared. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account disappeared

2. My main Microsoft account disappeared:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My main Microsoft account disappeared:: I bought Minecraft in 2022/9/11, it's 2024/9/21 now, and I haven't log in to Microsoft between that time, and my main Microsoft account disappeared. I searched on Google, it says that Microsoft account will be DELETED because of not active for two years, which I think is what...
  3. My main Microsoft account disappeared:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My main Microsoft account disappeared:: I bought Minecraft in 2022/9/11, it's 2024/9/21 now, and I haven't log in to Microsoft between that time, and my main Microsoft account disappeared. I searched on Google, it says that Microsoft account will be DELETED because of not active for two years, which I think is what...
  4. My Microsoft account disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account disappeared.: I logged out of minecraft and when the next time i tried to log in it didnt let me log in and it said that there is no existed account and so i went to sign in into my microsoft account it said it didnt there isnt an account and it asked me to create a new one....
  5. Microsoft accounts disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft accounts disappearing: All the Microsoft pc accounts the ones you sign in with when you want to use the pc have disappeared except for the most recent one. There were a total of 5 or 6 in my PC, so there was only one left. Even the administrator account disappeared. Its not that these accounts have...
  6. Microsoft accounts disappearing

Microsoft accounts disappearing: All the Microsoft pc accounts the ones you sign in with when you want to use the pc have disappeared except for the most recent one. There were a total of 5 or 6 in my PC, so there was only one left. Even the administrator account disappeared. Its not that these accounts have...
  7. Microsoft accounts disappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. MIcrosoft Account Disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Account Disappears: My microsoft account picture disappears. To get it back, I can delete the cookies or sign out of my microsoft account and then sign back in. When the picture disappears its replaced with a generic picture. What causes this to happen?...
  9. MIcrosoft Account Disappears

MIcrosoft Account Disappears: My microsoft account picture disappears. To get it back, I can delete the cookies or sign out of my microsoft account and then sign back in. When the picture disappears its replaced with a generic picture. What causes this to happen?...
  10. MIcrosoft Account Disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing