Windows 10: My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...

Discus and support My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I turn it on it just turns off. I recently have been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jake75t4r, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:17 PM.

1. Jake75t4r Win User

My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...

My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I turn it on it just turns off. I recently have been able to make it go to a blue screen with info on the laptop, bu t still don't know what to do.

:)

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

3. Zaramoku Win User
    Preparing Automatic Repair

My son's Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL has been stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for over a week now. I can't followed any steps listed for remedying it because the computer doesn't respond to any instructions, like holding F8 or even booting from a USB, at all. Has anyone ideas or it's time to discard this 5-year old laptop?

4. My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...

My HP laptop is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair has been for many hours

Hello Sarah,

I'd like to verify if you're computer is still stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair state. If not, I'd suggest to perform the steps below:

1. Force shutdown your laptop, check first if your computer will boot normally. If not, after your computer restarts several times. you'll see the Windows 10 Boot Options menu.

2. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced options.

3. Choose Command Prompt, copy and paste the commands below and press Enter the after each line:

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 5, 2024 at 3:46 PM
Thema:

My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...

1. My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I... - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 laptop

2. My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I...: My Microsoft 365 laptop has been stuck on automatic repair for more than a year and when I turn it on it just turns off. I recently have been able to make it go to a blue screen with info on the laptop, bu t still don't know what to do....
  3. How can I fix my laptop that has been stuck on: "preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop that has been stuck on: "preparing automatic repair: the laptop asked for a new windows update; thus, he updated needed to restart the laptop. the update did not update as it should have and went to the blue troubleshoot screen.I then attempted troubleshooting it as this method normally works 1. uninstall the update done, but...
  4. How can I fix my laptop that has been stuck on: "preparing automatic repair

How can I fix my laptop that has been stuck on: "preparing automatic repair: the laptop asked for a new windows update; thus, he updated needed to restart the laptop. the update did not update as it should have and went to the blue troubleshoot screen.I then attempted troubleshooting it as this method normally works 1. uninstall the update done, but...
  5. unable to open my microsoft money program that i have been using for more than 20 years .....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open my microsoft money program that i have been using for more than 20 years .....: ive recently installed microsoft 365 ... thinking i didn't have enough storage ...but that did not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-my-microsoft-money-program-that-i/e34097bd-591b-4762-8fed-a85a353a9213
  6. unable to open my microsoft money program that i have been using for more than 20 years .....

unable to open my microsoft money program that i have been using for more than 20 years .....: ive recently installed microsoft 365 ... thinking i didn't have enough storage ...but that did not help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-my-microsoft-money-program-that-i/e34097bd-591b-4762-8fed-a85a353a9213
  7. unable to open my microsoft money program that i have been using for more than 20 years .....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running: To try to resolve a black screen problem I hard rebooted into Repair Mode and launched System Restore. Up to now so far the restore has been running for 31 hours but the hard drive activity light is still flickering continuously. Some comments on the internet said that if you...
  9. Windows 10 20h2 has been corrupted and stuck on preparing automatic repair when i turn on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20h2 has been corrupted and stuck on preparing automatic repair when i turn on...: Hi. I did a system restore because windows was lagging and then restore got stuck after a wile for hours so i forced shutdown and started up the laptop but then i got a screen that says preparing automatic repair and got stuck on that screen, i tried all the repair options...
  10. I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was playing on my laptop, it got crushed and now it’s been stuck like this for more than...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeathAngel-X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ei0yhe/i_was_playing_on_my_laptop_it_got_crushed_and_now/