Windows 10: My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to...

Discus and support My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm new to Win 11. I'd like to know how to install Office 2021 on my hard drive without having to sign into my account. 1 I installed Office for web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RomaDarlin, Jun 20, 2024.

1. My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to...

I'm new to Win 11. I'd like to know how to install Office 2021 on my hard drive without having to sign into my account. 1 I installed Office for web because it's free, but then it kept nagging me to buy Off 365 or provide a product key. 2 I submitted the key to Off 2021. Now I have 2 versions of office, neither of which I could access without having to go online. 3 I uninstalled off 21 and it seemed to be fine, but when I tried installing it to my hard drive it would automatically ask me to sign into my MS account, and then proceed to install office 21 online! I don't want to have to sign in

:)

RomaDarlin, Jun 20, 2024

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 20, 2024
  4. My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to...

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to...

1. My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to... - Similar Threads - message longer 200

2. My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My message is longer than 200 words so I explained everything below. I need to know how to...: I'm new to Win 11. I'd like to know how to install Office 2021 on my hard drive without having to sign into my account. 1 I installed Office for web because it's free, but then it kept nagging me to buy Off 365 or provide a product key. 2 I submitted the key to Off 2021. Now...
  3. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  4. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  5. Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it: Hi, so basically I’ve had my pc for almost a year now, and for the past couple months it’s just randomly been crashing g when I’m just doing normal things. It hasn’t been slowing down at all but just crashing. I decided to factory reset my pc to see if that would work, but it...
  6. i need to know my primary password so i can change it.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to know my primary password so i can change it.?: i need to know my primary password so i can change it.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-my-primary-password-so-i-can-change/01c90545-bde1-4505-84a3-1a4c74d454e1
  7. i need to know my primary password so i can change it.?

i need to know my primary password so i can change it.?: i need to know my primary password so i can change it.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-my-primary-password-so-i-can-change/01c90545-bde1-4505-84a3-1a4c74d454e1
  8. i need to know my primary password so i can change it.?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I need Explain what is this???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need Explain what is this???: what's the wrong with the Microsoft windows and my total available graphics memory ??? it's been 4 years I'm having this problem... i install windows 10 v.1511 build 10586.0 my total available graphics memory is 12767MB, updating windows to latest version 1909 build...
  10. How can I get my computer updated so I no longer need SMB1?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get my computer updated so I no longer need SMB1?: I'm responsible for about 25 computers running different versions of Windows. Some of them see the entire network, but several don't. I just found out that if I enable SMB1 on my computer the problem goes away. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903. Other computers may not be...