Windows 10: My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.

Discus and support My machine reboots itself and causes me problems. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 11 computer reboots itself and causes me great problems. I always have many windows open for monitoring auctions, running searches for car... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Chan2, Mar 15, 2024.

1. My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.

My Windows 11 computer reboots itself and causes me great problems. I always have many windows open for monitoring auctions, running searches for car parts, etc,...... and every once in a while I will notice that my computer has rebooted and all my open windows are gone. Usually, I get all my open windows back but with a cost. Sometimes I might lose the taskbar or something else will get reconfigured. This last time my Chrome stopped working and will not load any pages anymore. This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I want to be the one who reboots my computer, not Microsoft. It's MY computer after al

:)

Mark Chan2, Mar 15, 2024

2. firefox and IE will cause problems?

could there be any reasonable explanation why firefox and ie would cause problems?

oh, and when the machine crashes it is the blue screen of death and when windows recovers it suggests bios update. this is a machine that hasnt been upgraded driver wise or bios wise, yet they insist it is firefox. give me a break.

Easy Rhino, Mar 15, 2024
  3. Wireless WiFi adpater causes reboot: I get error (netr28ux.sys) and the machine reboots.

I just upgraded my Gateway desktop from windows 7 to windows 10. I use a panda n600 wireless adapter to connect to the internet. After the upgrade, I can see the wifi connection. After entering the pass code, I get error (netr28ux.sys) and the machine reboots.
    I have reinstalled window drivers from the manufacturer and still have same problem. The desktop works if I use an Ethernet cable. Any suggestions besides returning to windows 7?

Original Title: Wireless WiFi adpater causes reboot

JEFF222_22, Mar 15, 2024
  4. ex_reven Win User

My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.

Freeze and reboot problems

Dont purchase a new one.
    Check that the problem was caused by your video card for sure.

Do what jock suggested by cleaning it etc before jumping to any conclusions and possibly wasting money.

ex_reven, Mar 15, 2024
Thema:

My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.

1. My machine reboots itself and causes me problems. - Similar Threads - machine reboots itself

2. My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My machine reboots itself and causes me problems.: My Windows 11 computer reboots itself and causes me great problems. I always have many windows open for monitoring auctions, running searches for car parts, etc,...... and every once in a while I will notice that my computer has rebooted and all my open windows are gone....
  3. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself: I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird because it didn't shutdown at 01:49Critical -"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  4. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself: I checked the event viewer and saw a few errors; Error - "The previous system shutdown at 01:49:00 on ‎24/‎01/‎2024 was unexpected." - which is weird because it didn't shutdown at 01:49Critical -"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  5. Having problems with PC randomly rebooting itself

6. My laptop keep on rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keep on rebooting itself: My laptop keep on rebooting itself, it will suddenly go black and on back while my keyboard is still on, after checking Event Viewer i saw The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. pls how can i solve this issue:Error Message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  7. My Asus laptop reboots itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus laptop reboots itself: My newly purchased Asus Zephyrus M16 laptop, once awhile would reboot itself. I don't edit videos or play games. I have a i9-12900, 3070i graphics, 16gb ram. I see graphic and cpu utilization low, and a very high RAM utlilization of 80-90%, and CPU temperature constantly...
  8. My Asus laptop reboots itself

My Asus laptop reboots itself: My newly purchased Asus Zephyrus M16 laptop, once awhile would reboot itself. I don't edit videos or play games. I have a i9-12900, 3070i graphics, 16gb ram. I see graphic and cpu utilization low, and a very high RAM utlilization of 80-90%, and CPU temperature constantly...
  9. My pc keeps rebooting itself

My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  10. KB4576478 causing machine not to reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4576478 causing machine not to reboot: Tried twice to apply update on or around August 17th both times the windows 10 failed to restart had to restart manually and Lenova reversed changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb4576478-causing-machine-not-to-reboot/a0e7469f-77c5-4ae6-8f1b-18826d7b67c1