Windows 10: My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing

Discus and support My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since about a day after I downloaded the new Windows 11 update, my computer has been blue screen crashing and restarting. typically these crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by doriangay, Jun 1, 2022.

1. doriangay Win User

My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing

Since about a day after I downloaded the new Windows 11 update, my computer has been blue screen crashing and restarting. typically these crashes happen before I can even enter my passcode, but sometimes they can happen up to 15 minutes after logging in. These happenings are a very big nuissance, and I would appreciate any help getting things resolved.

:)

doriangay, Jun 1, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Lenovo C940 BSODs While in Modern Standby

This fingerprint driver was displayed on the Lenovo website:
    laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga c940 14iil :: 81q9 :: 81q9001cuk :: pf1xzs0c - US

Did you system restore, clean install or reset save files or reset remove files, or custom install?

Run the Lenovo operating system and hardware diagnostics (custom scan):
    laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga c940 14iil :: 81q9 :: 81q9001cuk :: pf1xzs0c Lenovo PC Support - US

For computer sleep problems consider opening a new thread: https://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/

zbook, Jun 1, 2022
  3. MrPepka Win User
    MrPepka, Jun 1, 2022
  4. mike302 Win User

Lenovo C940 BSODs While in Modern Standby

That's the fingerprint driver I installed - - from Lenovo website.

Clean installed, both times.

Lenovo hardware and os diagnostics scans for webcam and fingerprint reader failed because they couldn't access either of those pieces of hardware.

- - - Updated - - -

My other threads, outside the BSOD forum, were deleted with no reason given... Maybe someone thought they were pointless duplicates of this thread???

mike302, Jun 1, 2022
Thema:

1. My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga C940

2. My integrated camera just stopped working on Lenovo Yoga C940.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My integrated camera just stopped working on Lenovo Yoga C940.: I have been trying for two days to fix this issue, and have tried all troubleshooting options offered by Microsoft, Lenovo, and solutions recommended online. I have tried updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, and I even reset my computer back to default...
  3. My integrated camera just stopped working on Lenovo Yoga C940.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My integrated camera just stopped working on Lenovo Yoga C940.: I have been trying for two days to fix this issue, and have tried all troubleshooting options offered by Microsoft, Lenovo, and solutions recommended online. I have tried updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, and I even reset my computer back to default...
  4. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  5. My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing

My Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL keeps randomly crashing: Since about a day after I downloaded the new Windows 11 update, my computer has been blue screen crashing and restarting. typically these crashes happen before I can even enter my passcode, but sometimes they can happen up to 15 minutes after logging in. These happenings are...
  6. Lenovo Yoga C940-15IRH Update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga C940-15IRH Update to windows 11: When will my device get the windows 11 update in my settings? I don't want to update my computer prematurely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-c940-15irh-update-to-windows-11/98aa60f6-6d6b-4603-8716-2eb0d878add0
  7. Lenovo Yoga C940-15IRH Update to windows 11

Lenovo Yoga C940-15IRH Update to windows 11: When will my device get the windows 11 update in my settings? I don't want to update my computer prematurely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-c940-15irh-update-to-windows-11/98aa60f6-6d6b-4603-8716-2eb0d878add0
  8. Laptop is Lenovo C940-14IIL laptop (ideapad) and my screen keeps flickering and shaking...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop is Lenovo C940-14IIL laptop (ideapad) and my screen keeps flickering and shaking...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/darlingtorahime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l280c7/laptop_is_lenovo_c94014iil_laptop_ideapad_and_my/
  9. Laptop is Lenovo C940-14IIL laptop (ideapad) and my screen keeps flickering and shaking...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop is Lenovo C940-14IIL laptop (ideapad) and my screen keeps flickering and shaking...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/darlingtorahime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l27xxo/laptop_is_lenovo_c94014iil_laptop_ideapad_and_my/
  10. Lenovo Yoga C940 Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga C940 Audio Problems: Hello, I recently ran into a problem with my Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL Laptop. My speakers on the laptop will be at max volume 100 and the volume would sound very faint at 50% I can barely hear it. Watching any music or videos on it is difficult because I can barely hear...