Windows 10: My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?

Discus and support My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app menu with only 3 options - PCI LAN:IBA CL Slot; Diagnostic splash screen; and Lenovo Diagnostics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by My lenovo laptop is, May 28, 2024.

1. My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?

My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app menu with only 3 options - PCI LAN:IBA CL Slot; Diagnostic splash screen; and Lenovo Diagnostics

:)

My lenovo laptop is, May 28, 2024

2. Toshiba Laptop Stuck at Boot Menu

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the laptop which is stuck at boot menu.

1. What is the model number of the laptop?
    2. What is the error you have received when you try to boot the computer to desktop?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1

Unplug all the external devices and then try to boot the computer to desktop.

Method 2

Unplug the AC adapter to your laptop. Remove the Battery. Hold power button for 30 seconds. Then leave it set for 15-20 plus minutes (Letting it sit longer won't really help to much) and then just plug back in ONLY AC adapter and see if it shows the
    hard drive in the BIOS.

Method 3

Start your PC in safe mode

I suggest you to refer the article “Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    for the steps.

If the issue still persists I suggest you to refer the article Recovery options in Windows 10
    for more information.

Note: This article includes Reset your PC and
    Use installation media to reinstall Windows 10 as the options. I suggest you to ignore these options, since there is a chances of data loss. This will remove all your personal files, apps and drivers you installed, apps and customizations from
    your PC manufacturer, and changes you made to settings.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 28, 2024
  3. PoopBO. Win User
    HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc it glitches! WHAT DO I DO?

HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc it glitches! WHAT DO I DO?

PoopBO., May 28, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Thema:

My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?

1. My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do? - Similar Threads - lenovo laptop stuck

2. My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?: My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app menu with only 3 options - PCI LAN:IBA CL Slot; Diagnostic splash screen; and Lenovo Diagnostics...
  3. My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app options. What do i do?: My lenovo laptop is stuck in the boot menu and app menu with only 3 options - PCI LAN:IBA CL Slot; Diagnostic splash screen; and Lenovo Diagnostics...
  4. how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn off my Lenovo laptop stuck on novo button menu: my laptop is windows 10 eleventh generation it runs in s mode. my problem is after i shut it down as normal, after a couple days i turn it on turns on normally but battery was zero even though it was around 80~70% when i last worked with it so i see that the battery is dead i...
  5. HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc...: HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc it glitches! WHAT DO I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-lenovo-laptop-is-stuck-on-boot-menu-with/47a61ab2-e627-4f55-8756-474668c98287
  6. HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc...

HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc...: HELP!! My Lenovo laptop is stuck on boot menu with no options and when I tap enter or esc it glitches! WHAT DO I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-lenovo-laptop-is-stuck-on-boot-menu-with/47a61ab2-e627-4f55-8756-474668c98287
  7. How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?: My Lenovo IdeaPad3 15ADA05 has been having this repeating issue where it stays in the boot menu. I’ve tried basically everything like switching UEFI to legacy support, turning off secure boot, restarting windows, and my automatic windows repair does not seem to work....
  8. How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?

How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?: My Lenovo IdeaPad3 15ADA05 has been having this repeating issue where it stays in the boot menu. I’ve tried basically everything like switching UEFI to legacy support, turning off secure boot, restarting windows, and my automatic windows repair does not seem to work....
  9. How Do I Fix Lenovo Stuck On Boot Menu?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do: It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn...