Windows 10: My laptop's screen display settings problem

Discus and support My laptop's screen display settings problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Best best best https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-screen-display-settings-problem/1b663a0e-402b-4438-9ff9-ea380dd15d60 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Screen display, Aug 26, 2024.

1. My laptop's screen display settings problem

Best best best

:)

Screen display, Aug 26, 2024
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

How to disable a laptop screen?

Closing it got rid of the laptop's display from being shown in the "Screen Resolution" list, so now it's just the two externals...but it still is saying Unable to Save Display Settings.

OrbitzXT, Aug 26, 2024
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 26, 2024
  4. My laptop's screen display settings problem

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 26, 2024
Thema:

My laptop's screen display settings problem

1. My laptop's screen display settings problem - Similar Threads - laptop's screen display

2. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the problem with my laptop screen display.: My laptop screen was just displaying fine until l saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-my-laptop-screen-display/3d235f5d-9d32-49fd-befa-cd9cde941e76
  3. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the problem with my laptop screen display.: My laptop screen was just displaying fine until l saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-my-laptop-screen-display/3d235f5d-9d32-49fd-befa-cd9cde941e76
  4. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. shutdown problem & display settings problem

shutdown problem & display settings problem: Hello, I have two difficulties that occurred unexpectedly. The first is a shutdown problem; I was closing my computer, but when I hit shutdown, it rebooted and opened Windows again; I tried holding my power button for a few seconds to force shutdown, but it did the same...
  6. My laptop's screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's screen display: Hello I have a problem with my laptop's screen it suddenly becomes so grey picture 2 usually the contrast is same with the display in my monitor screen which is shown in picture 1 I never changed the display settings of my laptop. Yesterday I did not have an issue like this...
  7. My laptop's screen display

My laptop's screen display: Hello I have a problem with my laptop's screen it suddenly becomes so grey picture 2 usually the contrast is same with the display in my monitor screen which is shown in picture 1 I never changed the display settings of my laptop. Yesterday I did not have an issue like this...
  8. Laptop display problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop display problems: For the past 10 days, I am facing a very strange problem. This happens only when I keep my laptop on sleep mode. Actually, whenever I try to wake my laptop from sleep mode after some time like 20-30 mins it shows some error. There are different types of errors out of which...
  9. Screen display problems on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen display problems on laptop: I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for...
  10. Laptop display settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop display settings: Hello, I am a little stuck due to the fact that my computer has changed its display settings into Urdu and although I have deleted Urdu as a language, it still is displaying in Urdu. Everything is all muddled up and I cannot understand half of what all the folders are...