Windows 10: my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my...

Discus and support my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my product key for windows 10 how can i update without having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mattys1316, Oct 1, 2024 at 12:37 PM.

1. my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my...

my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my product key for windows 10 how can i update without having to buy another product key

:)

Thema:

my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my...

1. my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my... - Similar Threads - laptop boot old

2. my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my...: my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my product key for windows 10 how can i update without having to buy another product key...
  3. my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my...: my laptop would not boot so had to use old windows 7 disc to get to boot now i dont have my product key for windows 10 how can i update without having to buy another product key...
  4. I had a problem in my laptop while booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a problem in my laptop while booting.: I had a problem in my laptop while booting. It is a dual boot system. While booting it gave 'Verifying shim SBAT data falled: Security Policy Violation Something has gone seriously wrong: SBAT self-check failed: Security Policy Violation' I followed this link...
  5. I had a problem in my laptop while booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a problem in my laptop while booting.: I had a problem in my laptop while booting. It is a dual boot system. While booting it gave 'Verifying shim SBAT data falled: Security Policy Violation Something has gone seriously wrong: SBAT self-check failed: Security Policy Violation' I followed this link...
  6. How con I get a boot disc for windows 7 , I don't have a installation disc or a recovery disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How con I get a boot disc for windows 7 , I don't have a installation disc or a recovery disc: Windows boot disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-con-i-get-a-boot-disc-for-windows-7-i-dont/b17aa253-9a7f-49f6-bd8c-51f65264688a
  7. How con I get a boot disc for windows 7 , I don't have a installation disc or a recovery disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How con I get a boot disc for windows 7 , I don't have a installation disc or a recovery disc: Windows boot disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-con-i-get-a-boot-disc-for-windows-7-i-dont/b17aa253-9a7f-49f6-bd8c-51f65264688a
  8. Windows crashed? would not sleep, so told it to sleep, now no boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows crashed? would not sleep, so told it to sleep, now no boot: Last night I told it to sleep, I thought maybe related to network sharing I had setup? It fell silent, fans off. This am, fans running screen off, move mouse screen wakes showing log in screen, screen blips off and on every few seconds, can not interact with the screen....
  9. NO DISKS DETECTED - so my laptop had problems on it so i booted into ubuntu and then reset...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NO DISKS DETECTED - so my laptop had problems on it so i booted into ubuntu and then reset...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notyounis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/focgud/no_disks_detected_so_my_laptop_had_problems_on_it/
  10. Laptop would only boot from Windows install Disc once now it won't?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop would only boot from Windows install Disc once now it won't?!: I popped in my Windows disc into my external DVD drive, installation started without a hitch, Windows told me I need the driver for the external DVD drive that the Window disc is running on in order to continue to install Windows. So I canceled the installation, shut off the...