Windows 10: My laptop sign not accepting my password

Discus and support My laptop sign not accepting my password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is not accepting my windows credentials trying to unlock by password which is working on phone and other computers when try to use pin asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VGM Hangshuo Metal, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:57 PM.

1. My laptop sign not accepting my password

My laptop is not accepting my windows credentials trying to unlock by password which is working on phone and other computers when try to use pin asking to setup pin which is asking to go AppStore I cannot unlock my laptop My face id camera is disabled also

:)

VGM Hangshuo Metal, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:57 PM

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 5, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  3. Laptop won't accept password

I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".

I am using the correct password, which I confirmed by signing in at microsoft.com in a browser window on another computer. I have just now changed the password, confirmed that the new password works by signing in on the other computer, but still the laptop won't accept the new password.

The laptop is running Windows 10. It's apparently connected to the internet when I turn it on, but I can't get past the initial screen that appears when you reboot. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.

Phil

Phil&Rose, Oct 5, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  4. My laptop sign not accepting my password

My laptop will not let me sign in. It will not accept my Microsoft password

Hello. My laptop will not let me sign in. I have windows 11. It won't accept my Microsoft password

Karen Turner2, Oct 5, 2024 at 9:01 PM
Thema:

My laptop sign not accepting my password

1. My laptop sign not accepting my password - Similar Threads - laptop sign accepting

2. My laptop sign not accepting my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop sign not accepting my password: My laptop is not accepting my windows credentials trying to unlock by password which is working on phone and other computers when try to use pin asking to setup pin which is asking to go AppStore I cannot unlock my laptop My face id camera is disabled also...
  3. My laptop will not let me sign in. It will not accept my Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not let me sign in. It will not accept my Microsoft password: Hello. My laptop will not let me sign in. I have windows 11. It won't accept my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-not-let-me-sign-in-it-will-not/279e7d98-7095-4cbf-b476-035f284816d7
  4. My laptop will not let me sign in. It will not accept my Microsoft password

My laptop will not let me sign in. It will not accept my Microsoft password: Hello. My laptop will not let me sign in. I have windows 11. It won't accept my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-not-let-me-sign-in-it-will-not/279e7d98-7095-4cbf-b476-035f284816d7
  5. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  6. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  7. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Laptop won't accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept my password: What can i do. If i open my laptop and i type in my password it says password incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-my-password/3a25af04-6c56-4fe0-bc9d-afe86a6ae62a
  9. My laptop doesn't accept my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop doesn't accept my password: My laptop suddenly become unresponsive so I forcely shut down my laptop and open it again. But then when I entered my password, it says that "The password is incorrect. Try again." I have checked several times if I entered it correctly but it still incorrect. I am very sure...
  10. will not accept password in microsoft sign in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    will not accept password in microsoft sign in.: My husband had his computer repaired about a month ago. When it was returned it did not require a password to log in. After about a month the computer requested a password and it will not accept any of the passwords used in the past. How can he access his computer...