Windows 10: My Laptop shuts down suddenly

Discus and support My Laptop shuts down suddenly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Laptop’s battery is not working so I have to use it with the charger always. For some time my laptop started to shut down on its own without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Divya_Rehat Singh Kohli, Sep 13, 2024.

1. My Laptop shuts down suddenly

My Laptop’s battery is not working so I have to use it with the charger always. For some time my laptop started to shut down on its own without any warning, no shutting down screen, screen goes black just like when you remove the power cable of a PC.The time period between these shutdowns is decreasing and I am experiencing it again after 4 hours of a previous one.

:)

Divya_Rehat Singh Kohli, Sep 13, 2024

2. LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN

My laptop is 8 year old its battery gave out 7 months ago it wont charge and my laptop wont start without charging so it shutsdown suddenly bcz of charger moving or electricity goes out about 3 times a day it shut downs suddenly in one day will it cause
    any problems and if yes which and how much long can it survive like this

alyannasir, Sep 13, 2024
  3. laptop shutting down suddenly when power pluged in

laptop shutting down suddenly when power pluged in

srinivaspavan, Sep 13, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

My Laptop shuts down suddenly

n-ster, Sep 13, 2024
Thema:

My Laptop shuts down suddenly

1. My Laptop shuts down suddenly - Similar Threads - Laptop shuts down

2. xps laptop shutting down suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xps laptop shutting down suddenly: My laptop xps shuts down unexpectedly then when i restart say it wasn't shut down properly. its plugged in and mains working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-laptop-shutting-down-suddenly/ea4107ef-266e-409b-8cba-46ce2f94932d
  3. My Laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop shuts down suddenly: My Laptop’s battery is not working so I have to use it with the charger always. For some time my laptop started to shut down on its own without any warning, no shutting down screen, screen goes black just like when you remove the power cable of a PC.The time period between...
  4. My Laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop shuts down suddenly: My Laptop’s battery is not working so I have to use it with the charger always. For some time my laptop started to shut down on its own without any warning, no shutting down screen, screen goes black just like when you remove the power cable of a PC.The time period between...
  5. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shuts down suddenly: i have a 64-bit os, 11th gen windows 10 asus vivobook, and it's 1.5 years old, and recently it keeps shutting down without even giving me a warning that it's low on batteryit usually happens when it's getting close to the time i would get the warning when it's getting there...
  6. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop shuts down suddenly: i have a 64-bit os, 11th gen windows 10 asus vivobook, and it's 1.5 years old, and recently it keeps shutting down without even giving me a warning that it's low on batteryit usually happens when it's getting close to the time i would get the warning when it's getting there...
  7. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop suddenly shutting down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly shutting down: Hey guys, It has been for months now, my laptop randomly shutdowns without a warning, and I think that its because of windows update, because before an shutdown event happen at event viewer, there is always a WindowsUpdate event that is happening. Can someone help me fix...
  9. LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN

LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN: My laptop is 8 year old its battery gave out 7 months ago it wont charge and my laptop wont start without charging so it shutsdown suddenly bcz of charger moving or electricity goes out about 3 times a day it shut downs suddenly in one day will it cause any problems and if...
  10. Laptop shuts down suddenly

Laptop shuts down suddenly: My laptop shuts down as soon as battery is below 40, even though the power settings are set at it shutting down on 5%. It gives no warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-suddenly/31a7c478-ff85-4985-935e-411b782a2186