Windows 10: My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.

Discus and support My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds. It happens for just a second though. It was just fine till yesterday and today it is doing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shawal Rao, Nov 22, 2023.

1. My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.

The laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds. It happens for just a second though. It was just fine till yesterday and today it is doing this for no apparent reason. The windows are up to date and I don't know what to do about it now.

:)

Shawal Rao, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Srimadhwa B, Nov 22, 2023
  3. nancytroy Win User
    i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, Nov 22, 2023
  4. My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 22, 2023
Thema:

My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.

1. My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds. - Similar Threads - laptop screen keeps

2. My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.: The laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds. It happens for just a second though. It was just fine till yesterday and today it is doing this for no apparent reason. The windows are up to date and I don't know what to do about it now....
  3. My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds.: The laptop screen keeps blacking out every few seconds. It happens for just a second though. It was just fine till yesterday and today it is doing this for no apparent reason. The windows are up to date and I don't know what to do about it now....
  4. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes: I’ve tried updating my driver and even disabling and reenabling it, I’ve tried hard resetting my pc pressing the button for 5 seconds. I’ve tried to roll back my driver, I’ve tried updating that and windows, I’ve verified game files in the app, I didnt really have this issue...
  5. My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes: Hey so, this has started happening 1-2 days ago where my laptop screen randomly goes black for a second, it appears to happen every few minutes or so, it doesn't do it by an action I do or anything, just randomly.I really don't know what to do, I've down sfc/scannow and dism...
  6. My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes

My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes: Hey so, this has started happening 1-2 days ago where my laptop screen randomly goes black for a second, it appears to happen every few minutes or so, it doesn't do it by an action I do or anything, just randomly.I really don't know what to do, I've down sfc/scannow and dism...
  7. My laptop screen goes black for a second every few minutes

8. My screen goes black every few seconds

My screen goes black every few seconds: My windows 10 screen goes black every few seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-black-every-few-seconds/10b40768-8ba8-478a-833d-893b3fdc06b4
  9. My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger: This problem is bugging me. Please a fix for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-goes-black-for-a-few-seconds/f46181a2-f6aa-4633-90ff-42f26632b305
  10. HDMI connection makes my TV/monitor black out for a few seconds every few minutes.

HDMI connection makes my TV/monitor black out for a few seconds every few minutes.: I just purchased a ASUS laptop, Windows 10 Pro and when I connect my tv with HDMI connection, the tv turns black for a second or two often. Connecting to my ASUS Chromebook with the same HDMI is not a problem. I updated m display adapters and still not working well....