Windows 10: My laptop screen is locked and can't log in

Discus and support My laptop screen is locked and can't log in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop screen is locked and I can't log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karen kidd, Sep 3, 2024.

1. My laptop screen is locked and can't log in

My laptop screen is locked and I can't log in

:)

karen kidd, Sep 3, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 3, 2024
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Sep 3, 2024
  4. My laptop screen is locked and can't log in

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 3, 2024
Thema:

My laptop screen is locked and can't log in

1. My laptop screen is locked and can't log in - Similar Threads - laptop screen locked

2. My laptop screen is locked and can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen is locked and can't log in: My laptop screen is locked and I can't log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-locked-and-cant-log-in/86dac471-92e7-42e0-a960-48c431353b76
  3. Can't log into my laptop

Can't log into my laptop: On a new laptop, I tried to log into my Microsoft account so that I can set the account for my Windows. The problem is that after I did that, I didn't continue making a PIN code. I left the laptop for minutes and when I came back, I couldn't sign into my laptop. It's locked...
  4. Can't log into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into my laptop: On a new laptop, I tried to log into my Microsoft account so that I can set the account for my Windows. The problem is that after I did that, I didn't continue making a PIN code. I left the laptop for minutes and when I came back, I couldn't sign into my laptop. It's locked...
  5. Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.: When my PC loads there is nowhere to input my password. It is just the background image, there are no other buttons etc. on the screen. If I try to click or press any keys the image fades out for a second then comes back and nothing changes.I...
  6. Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.

Can't log in - stuck on lock screen image.: When my PC loads there is nowhere to input my password. It is just the background image, there are no other buttons etc. on the screen. If I try to click or press any keys the image fades out for a second then comes back and nothing changes.I...
  7. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in: I was downloading a game and when its installed i need to restart my laptop, after restarting i was stuck at the lock screen wallpaper and my auto login won't work. I tried restarting over and over also forced restart but nothing happens. Here's a clip of the problem:...
  8. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in: I was downloading a game and when its installed i need to restart my laptop, after restarting i was stuck at the lock screen wallpaper and my auto login won't work. I tried restarting over and over also forced restart but nothing happens. Here's a clip of the problem:...
  9. My laptop is stuck on lock screen and wont auto log in

10. Log In Screen locked on my Laptop

Log In Screen locked on my Laptop: Help! Just got a new laptop with Windows 10. Trying to get set up. Logged off and when I went to log back in an old log in screen from another computer I had came up asking for my pin. That screen has been inactive for a long time so I don't know the pin. It also asked...