Windows 10: My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...

Discus and support My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are many different stop codes but most common would be : PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDI've replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FunnyToast786, Jun 4, 2024.

1. My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...

There are many different stop codes but most common would be : PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDI've replaced the ram sticks with brand new ones and as i try to install windows 10 on it, during the installation i still get these bsod's. The partitions have been cleared so there are currently no operating system on it. I've also tried using the lenovo recovery media to try and factory reset the device but it bsods and screws everything up all the time. What can i do?

:)

FunnyToast786, Jun 4, 2024

2. BSOD All the TIME !

My laptop specs are as follows:

Model: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6 82K2

CPU: Ryzen 7-5800H

GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050ti

Ram: 16 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR4

I performed a clean install of Windows 11 but the BSOD persists. I'm still unable to identify the cause of this error.

Adrian Garcia8, Jun 4, 2024
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, Jun 4, 2024
  4. My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...

thoughtdisorder, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...

1. My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was... - Similar Threads - laptop Lenovo ideapad

2. Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IMH05

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IMH05: Hello, as title suggests, recently I'm getting blue screen whenever I play Valorant game, The first time when I got the blue screen the code was "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and at the second time the code was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".The laptop I'm using is Lenovo IdeaPad gaming...
  3. Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IMH05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IMH05: Hello, as title suggests, recently I'm getting blue screen whenever I play Valorant game, The first time when I got the blue screen the code was "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and at the second time the code was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".The laptop I'm using is Lenovo IdeaPad gaming...
  4. Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IM05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IM05: Hello, as title suggests, recently I'm getting blue screen whenever I play Valorant game, The first time when I got the blue screen the code was "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and at the second time the code was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".The laptop I'm using is Lenovo IdeaPad gaming...
  5. Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IM05

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IM05: Hello, as title suggests, recently I'm getting blue screen whenever I play Valorant game, The first time when I got the blue screen the code was "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and at the second time the code was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".The laptop I'm using is Lenovo IdeaPad gaming...
  6. Getting BSOD in Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15IM05

7. My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...: There are many different stop codes but most common would be : PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDI've replaced the ram sticks with brand new ones and as i try to install windows 10 on it, during the installation i still get these...
  8. My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...

My laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ACH6 keeps showing bsod's to the point where it was...: There are many different stop codes but most common would be : PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDI've replaced the ram sticks with brand new ones and as i try to install windows 10 on it, during the installation i still get these...
  9. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  10. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...