Windows 10: My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

Discus and support My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amirhosein bozorgmahrian, Feb 7, 2024.

1. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

amirhosein bozorgmahrian, Feb 7, 2024

2. Laptop keyboard typing double letters on certain keys (Solved)

My laptop keyboard is typing double letters on certain keys

An example: t is t5, y is y6, [ is [-, and ] is ]\.

It was a charger that caused the problem

dillmatt09, Feb 7, 2024
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Feb 7, 2024
  4. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

Keyboard not typing letters

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I would suggest you to try the Onscreen keyboard and check if it helps.

Please have a look at this article and check if it helps. Even though the article is for Windows 8.1, the option to enable the onscreen keyboard is the same.

Use the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) to type

After you are able to log in, I would suggest you to change the log in option or you may follow the steps provided by Neha Gupta to update the drivers and check if it helps.

Thank you.

Rohit Chettri, Feb 7, 2024
Thema:

My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

1. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard doesn't

2. My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters: Hello please help me, My laptop keyboard doesn't type letters. The FN key and it's shortcuts like volume and brightness work but letters and numbers don't. I tried updating the keyboard driver and reinstalling the device but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me I...
  3. my keyboard types wrong letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard types wrong letters: when i type the letter o or l it types other letters and i need a solution i checked the language settings and nothing is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-types-wrong-letters/c144235d-d927-40df-b11d-39a8d3c181a9
  4. my keyboard types wrong letters

my keyboard types wrong letters: when i type the letter o or l it types other letters and i need a solution i checked the language settings and nothing is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-types-wrong-letters/c144235d-d927-40df-b11d-39a8d3c181a9
  5. Laptop keyboard types extra letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard types extra letters: Hello,Yesterday i had no issues with my laptop. Today i opened it up and couldnt type my pin. After some time I managed to do it with external keyboard. Every time i type a letter the letter types but also leters: a *space* osrs. So if i type "j" i get ja osrs. I reinstalled...
  6. Laptop keyboard types extra letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard types extra letters: Hello,Yesterday i had no issues with my laptop. Today i opened it up and couldnt type my pin. After some time I managed to do it with external keyboard. Every time i type a letter the letter types but also leters: a *space* osrs. So if i type "j" i get ja osrs. I reinstalled...
  7. Laptop keyboard types extra letters

8. My keyboard is typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is typing extra letters: I have looked this up at Microsoft help.There was this post with the same problemnone of the steps resolved this eg: hj not just h, #l not just #lthank you....
  9. My keyboard is typing extra letters

My keyboard is typing extra letters: I have looked this up at Microsoft help.There was this post with the same problemnone of the steps resolved this eg: hj not just h, #l not just #lthank you....
  10. My keyboard is typing extra letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware