Windows 10: My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

Discus and support My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I tried login to my Laptop but I type the right password but keeps telling me it's incorrect and when I tried to go on safe mode command prompt it's... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Tanisha Abdul-Rahman, Sep 3, 2024.

1. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

I tried login to my Laptop but I type the right password but keeps telling me it's incorrect and when I tried to go on safe mode command prompt it's telling me I have to login and telling me same thing I have restarted it but no luck I don't know what else is to do.

:)

Tanisha Abdul-Rahman, Sep 3, 2024

2. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

1. Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart

AlanFreiberg, Sep 3, 2024
  3. rod750 Win User
    Can't use recovery mode keeps telling my password is wrong

I'm trying to enter to recovery mode because I can't boot windows, the boot record appears to be corrupted. When I enter my account password, it keeps telling me is wrong, I tried all old passwords, use the pin as password, connecting the computer via
    ethernet, changing my password from another computer, but nothing works.

rod750, Sep 3, 2024
  4. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct

Changing your Password does not always work.

Even Microsoft admits that:

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the Reset your password webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Redirecting

Bill Smithers, Sep 3, 2024
Thema:

My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

1. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong - Similar Threads - laptop keeps telling

2. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong: I tried login to my Laptop but I type the right password but keeps telling me it's incorrect and when I tried to go on safe mode command prompt it's telling me I have to login and telling me same thing I have restarted it but no luck I don't know what else is to do....
  3. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong: I tried login to my Laptop but I type the right password but keeps telling me it's incorrect and when I tried to go on safe mode command prompt it's telling me I have to login and telling me same thing I have restarted it but no luck I don't know what else is to do....
  4. Keep telling me the password is wrong

Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  5. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  6. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  8. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  9. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  10. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.