Windows 10: My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!

Discus and support My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every about 2-3 hours after I turn my laptop on, my laptop will lag a lot and then will eventually give me the blue screen of death. This keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Easton Pope, Sep 22, 2024 at 1:07 PM.

1. My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!

Every about 2-3 hours after I turn my laptop on, my laptop will lag a lot and then will eventually give me the blue screen of death. This keeps happening and I would like some help as to what I can do to prevent this from happening again. Here is the link to the minidump file: 092024-16984-01 - Copy.zip

:)

2. Shawn Win User

3 Crashes in 24 hours

Driver list:
    My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on! 380971d1670737987t-3-crashes-24-hours-3rd-party-driver-list-12.10.22.jpg

My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on! 380972d1670737987t-3-crashes-24-hours-3rd-party-driver-list-b-12.10.22.jpg

3. Shawn Win User
    3 Crashes in 24 hours

At bootup, BSOD again. mrcbt.sys listed. Wait! That's Macrium. I uninstalled that. (I did use my USB stick to boot up this morning to make sure it worked to see the recent saved image.).
    My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on! 382620d1672770524t-3-crashes-24-hours-pre-login-bsod-1.3.23.jpg

4. My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!

Laptop keeps crashing!

Hi there!

My laptop has a serious problem. My Dell Inspiron 15R 3357 keeps on crashing by itself! I don't know why it does this. It randomly crashes without any warning. Here's what happens:

1. I'm doing something on the computer

2. My laptop randomly crashes. It shut downs immediately

3. I press the power button.

4. The power light on the laptop turns on.(it always does when its starting up)

5. It turns off after turning on for a second

6. I press the power button again and the same thing happens again.

7. The 3rd time i press it, it starts up.

8. Then all these steps repeat.

Please give me some advice and tell me what to do. Is it a hardware issue?

~Thanks in advance

-Ahmad Saleem

Thema:

My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!

1. My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on! - Similar Threads - laptop keeps crashing

2. My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing every 2-3 hours after I turn it on!: Every about 2-3 hours after I turn my laptop on, my laptop will lag a lot and then will eventually give me the blue screen of death. This keeps happening and I would like some help as to what I can do to prevent this from happening again. Here is the link to the minidump...
  3. Laptop crashes after 2 hours of standby,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes after 2 hours of standby,: Hi!My laptop for some reason randomly restarts after 2 hours or more in standby, and each time, my secondary SSD is not showing up. When I restart the laptop again, the SSD magically appears, and if it does not, I boot the laptop into its BIOS, it shows up, boot up Windows,...
  4. Laptop crashes after 2 hours of standby,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes after 2 hours of standby,: Hi!My laptop for some reason randomly restarts after 2 hours or more in standby, and each time, my secondary SSD is not showing up. When I restart the laptop again, the SSD magically appears, and if it does not, I boot the laptop into its BIOS, it shows up, boot up Windows,...
  5. My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins: My Windows 10 PC is crashing about every 2 to 3 mins after I boot it up, it blue screens for about 1/2 to 1/4 of a second before going black.Two times I have caught the error message on the blue screen:The first saying KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATIONAnd the second...
  6. My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins: My Windows 10 PC is crashing about every 2 to 3 mins after I boot it up, it blue screens for about 1/2 to 1/4 of a second before going black.Two times I have caught the error message on the blue screen:The first saying KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATIONAnd the second...
  7. My PC keeps crashing every 2-3 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  9. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  10. Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours

Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours: Starting on September 13, 2019 suddenly, Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours either with Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. I also noticed the Disk usage is at 100% on Task manager most of the time. Things I did that did not...