Windows 10: My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use

Discus and support My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's new laptop and I updated the driver and windows after that it's blue screening after sometime of use.error says video memory management internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jithutheripper, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:22 PM.

1. My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use

It's new laptop and I updated the driver and windows after that it's blue screening after sometime of use.error says video memory management internal

:)

jithutheripper, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:22 PM

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  4. DaveM121 Win User

My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

Blue Screens of Death are in general caused by driver issues, these applications that proport to keep your drivers up-to-date are not a great solution . . .

The nest time you get a Blue Screen, please follow these steps:

• Let the counter reach 100%
    • Restart your laptop
    • Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Mini Dumps
    • Zip up the contents of that folder
    • Upload the Zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
    • Provide a link here to that zip file and we can have a look, in order to help you diagnose the root problem behind your BSOD's

Thema:

My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use

1. My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use - Similar Threads - laptop keeps blue

2. My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps blue screening after sometime of use: It's new laptop and I updated the driver and windows after that it's blue screening after sometime of use.error says video memory management internal...
  3. My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...: Hello everyoneI bought a new HP VICTUS Ryzen8645hs and I have been getting random blue screens, black screen crashes and system just doing normal everyday tasks, I ran a full diagnostic, and it did not indicate a problem with hardware, I reset windows to factory settings, but...
  4. My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...

My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...: Hello everyoneI bought a new HP VICTUS Ryzen8645hs and I have been getting random blue screens, black screen crashes and system just doing normal everyday tasks, I ran a full diagnostic, and it did not indicate a problem with hardware, I reset windows to factory settings, but...
  5. My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...: Hello, I bought a new HP Victus with Ryzen 8645hs and RTX 4050 around 2 weeks ago, it was running fine but like 5 days ago I started getting random blue screen crashing, sometimes screen going black and computer hanging and sometimes screen hanging and doing nothing, I ran a...
  6. My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...

My new laptop is crashing randomly, sometimes blue screen, sometimes black screen,...: Hello, I bought a new HP Victus with Ryzen 8645hs and RTX 4050 around 2 weeks ago, it was running fine but like 5 days ago I started getting random blue screen crashing, sometimes screen going black and computer hanging and sometimes screen hanging and doing nothing, I ran a...
  7. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...: I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for those 2 months no errors had occurred. One day i was sitting idle on chrome eating and my pc blue screened out of no where and...
  8. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...: I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for those 2 months no errors had occurred. One day i was sitting idle on chrome eating and my pc blue screened out of no where and...
  9. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Laptop keeps crashing after blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing after blue screen: I'm having this issue where suddenly my laptop Lenovo Flex 5 shows blue screen and immediately performs a restart without me being able to even read the description of the error.I tried everything:I formatted my computer, and installed a fresh new Windows 10...