Windows 10: my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died

Discus and support my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did many fix solution like sfc scan or Dism tool ,still randomly blue screen with stop code: critial process died every day!!!!! After some research... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarrenVAN, Jun 20, 2020.

1. DarrenVAN Win User

my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died

I did many fix solution like sfc scan or Dism tool ,still randomly blue screen with stop code: critial process died every day!!!!!

After some research Im able to get WinDbg to analyze my DUMP files

Here's the result for analysis yet i have no idea how to fix it !!!

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!PspCatchCriticalBreak+115

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.18362.900

STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb

BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 115

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xEF_svchost.exe_BUGCHECK_CRITICAL_PROCESS_38fe080_nt!PspCatchCriticalBreak

OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64

OSNAME: Windows 10

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {d4ec9747-d170-330e-d2b5-043df10fed68}

Followup: MachineOwner

Please help me to fix it , thank you !!!!!!!

:)

DarrenVAN, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Watiska Win User

Stop code

A bluescreen just happened to my computer and it showed 'stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTER'.

Why it happens?

Watiska, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Frenzic Win User
    pc won't power on after bluescreen

Ah ok mate. Can you get the error/stop code of the bluescreen? Use bluescreen view or something, thanks *Smile my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died :)

Frenzic, Jun 20, 2020
  4. my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died

1. my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died - Similar Threads - laptop keep showing

2. Bluescreen stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have a problem with my laptop Gigabyte win 11 home. Everytime I play Pubg for some match, then it will sudden crash bluescreen with the code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.what failed: kbdclass.sysplease help...
  3. Bluescreen stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have a problem with my laptop Gigabyte win 11 home. Everytime I play Pubg for some match, then it will sudden crash bluescreen with the code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.what failed: kbdclass.sysplease help...
  4. Bluescreen Stop-Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Stop-Codes: Hello my friends,I have these bluescreens when I start some games. Some games are working and some not, I dont really get it. The 2 different errorcodes and the dmp-files of the 4 bluescreens are ready to download there because I cant add it here, prob I am too dumb:...
  5. Bluescreen Stop-Codes

Bluescreen Stop-Codes: Hello my friends,I have these bluescreens when I start some games. Some games are working and some not, I dont really get it. The 2 different errorcodes and the dmp-files of the 4 bluescreens are ready to download there because I cant add it here, prob I am too dumb:...
  6. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  7. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  8. Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afert my laptop reset it show stop code: There are not working windows after reset the laptop It show different type of stopcode how can I fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/afert-my-laptop-reset-it-show-stop-code/dd2d355d-1691-43ad-83f7-a427e1bf0636
  9. Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

Afert my laptop reset it show stop code: There are not working windows after reset the laptop It show different type of stopcode how can I fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/afert-my-laptop-reset-it-show-stop-code/dd2d355d-1691-43ad-83f7-a427e1bf0636
  10. My laptop keeps bluescreening with the stop error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED the process is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps bluescreening with the stop error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED the process is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/real-person-null [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jaheva/my_laptop_keeps_bluescreening_with_the_stop_error/