Windows 10: My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...

Discus and support My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop isn’t starting up after I set it to hibernate until plugged in. The battery is fully charged and working fine, but it only turns on when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Arsalan, Oct 25, 2024 at 5:27 AM.

1. My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...

My laptop isn’t starting up after I set it to hibernate until plugged in. The battery is fully charged and working fine, but it only turns on when I connect the charger. Any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

Muhammad Arsalan, Oct 25, 2024 at 5:27 AM

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 25, 2024 at 5:34 AM
  3. Laptop accidently switched into hibernation mode after it's plugged in (reserve battery level) by default

I felt very disappointed that my laptop computer suddenly turned off (hibernated) after the PC plugged in when it reached the 7% backup battery level. Even though hibernation should not be allowed after the PC laptop is plugged in (battery charging). This can be caused due to a development error when setting the default setting for "Critical battery level action".

The correct default setting for Critical battery level action (plugged in):

1. Do nothing (default, recommended)
    2. Hibernate (incorrect setting and is not recommended).
    3. Sleep
    4. Shut down
    I request that Windows development will fix those setting errors as soon as possible. Thanks for providing that information.

ANTHONY IAN JONATHAN, Oct 25, 2024 at 5:34 AM
  4. My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...

Laptop no longer hibernates on critical power

Hi Mike,

The laptop's battery is possibly wearing out. Since you haven't change any settings, we suggest that you change the critical battery level a bit higher so that your laptop can perform a hibernation on a much higher percentage than the default. Follow the
    steps below:

• Type Power Options on the Start menu search bar.
    • Under Battery, click on Critical battery level.
    • Chang the default percentage to 10% or higher.
    • Click on Apply.

Looking forward to your response.

Thema:

My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...

1. My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the... - Similar Threads - laptop isn’t starting

2. My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...: My laptop isn’t starting up after I set it to hibernate until plugged in. The battery is fully charged and working fine, but it only turns on when I connect the charger. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  3. My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop isn’t starting after I set it to hibernate until plugged in, even though the...: My laptop isn’t starting up after I set it to hibernate until plugged in. The battery is fully charged and working fine, but it only turns on when I connect the charger. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  4. My laptop do start up until i plugged the charger but work fine after i un plugged it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop do start up until i plugged the charger but work fine after i un plugged it: My laptop was perfect till tomorrow i just updated it now it not starting up until i plugged it in and will chow red light in battery’s indicator...
  5. My laptop do start up until i plugged the charger but work fine after i un plugged it

My laptop do start up until i plugged the charger but work fine after i un plugged it: My laptop was perfect till tomorrow i just updated it now it not starting up until i plugged it in and will chow red light in battery’s indicator...
  6. Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in: So basically my microphone is not working. My microphone is connected to my earphones which do work since ive tried using my mic on my laptop so im guessing the problem is my pc, my audio output works but my mic does not. Ive tried all possible solutions: updating my driver-...
  7. Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in: So basically my microphone is not working. My microphone is connected to my earphones which do work since ive tried using my mic on my laptop so im guessing the problem is my pc, my audio output works but my mic does not. Ive tried all possible solutions: updating my driver-...
  8. Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in

9. my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...: I checked 10 or more times to see if it was plugged in properly and securely and it was. its plugged in and it still isnt charging.this is what it looks like when its plugged in...
  10. my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...

my laptop is not charging even though its plugged in to the laptop and the wall with the...: I checked 10 or more times to see if it was plugged in properly and securely and it was. its plugged in and it still isnt charging.this is what it looks like when its plugged in...