Windows 10: My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?

Discus and support My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ASUS Vivobook S 15 laptop that I brought a few months ago has this issue. When I start it, these flashing colours come up and there is no way of me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Huzaifa Ibraimomia, Oct 21, 2024 at 6:12 PM.

1. My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?

My ASUS Vivobook S 15 laptop that I brought a few months ago has this issue. When I start it, these flashing colours come up and there is no way of me getting it off Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Gray. I would like to know how to fix this problem please.

:)

Huzaifa Ibraimomia, Oct 21, 2024 at 6:12 PM

2. Laptop won't print in colour

I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please?

Thanks

ColinFoord-Divers, Oct 21, 2024 at 6:15 PM
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

4. qubit Win User

My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

Thema:

My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?

1. My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - laptop stuck flashing

2. My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?: My ASUS Vivobook S 15 laptop that I brought a few months ago has this issue. When I start it, these flashing colours come up and there is no way of me getting it off Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Gray. I would like to know how to fix this problem please....
  3. My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?: So, My trackpad is stuck and when i click it doesnt make a click sound and just stays. it is like trying to punch a brick wall; you just cant! unless you are hulk and doing ANYTHING ELSE with my trackpad works for some reason! scrolling, tapping, etc, can you please show me...
  4. How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?: Hello community, I need help.Recently, I’ve been using an NXT flash-drive to transfer photos from my iCloud to said flash-drive. It’s been fulfilling its purpose until yesterday where my laptop showed me a notification about an error with my flash-drive. So my laptop advised...
  5. How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?

How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?: Hello community, I need help.Recently, I’ve been using an NXT flash-drive to transfer photos from my iCloud to said flash-drive. It’s been fulfilling its purpose until yesterday where my laptop showed me a notification about an error with my flash-drive. So my laptop advised...
  6. How do I fix my laptop stuck on black screen

How do I fix my laptop stuck on black screen: So I was playing a game on my new laptop and then suddenly it crashed after rebooting the laptop I tried playing the game again but it started lagging and then I noticed that my laptop was not detecting my GPU. So I looked on Google about what to do and saw that uninstalling...
  7. How do I fix my laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptop stuck on black screen: So I was playing a game on my new laptop and then suddenly it crashed after rebooting the laptop I tried playing the game again but it started lagging and then I noticed that my laptop was not detecting my GPU. So I looked on Google about what to do and saw that uninstalling...
  8. How do I fix my usb flash?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix my usb flash?: Hello everyone , I have a problem with formatting my USB flash. let me explain...I needed a file from windows 7 and it wasn't anywhere on the internet. So I decided to install windows 7 on my flash device so I could take that file and use it. I started installing it using...
  9. How do I fix my usb flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my usb flash?: Hello everyone , I have a problem with formatting my USB flash. let me explain...I needed a file from windows 7 and it wasn't anywhere on the internet. So I decided to install windows 7 on my flash device so I could take that file and use it. I started installing it using...
  10. How do I fix my usb flash?