Windows 10: My laptop is not showing password panel

Discus and support My laptop is not showing password panel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me with that i left lot's of work to do because of these i recently update it and after that this problem occurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vinapar_11, Jul 16, 2024.

1. My laptop is not showing password panel

Please help me with that i left lot's of work to do because of these i recently update it and after that this problem occurred

:)

Vinapar_11, Jul 16, 2024

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 16, 2024
  3. MCK
    mck Win User
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

4. My laptop is not showing password panel

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 16, 2024
Thema:

My laptop is not showing password panel

1. My laptop is not showing password panel - Similar Threads - laptop showing password

2. My laptop is not showing password panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is not showing password panel: Please help me with that i left lot's of work to do because of these i recently update it and after that this problem occurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-showing-password-panel/8f0d2107-40da-454e-80ca-0655a4ebfc51
  3. My laptop is not showing password panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not showing password panel: Please help me with that i left lot's of work to do because of these i recently update it and after that this problem occurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-showing-password-panel/8f0d2107-40da-454e-80ca-0655a4ebfc51
  4. Wifi Card not showing in control panel in my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Card not showing in control panel in my windows 11 laptop?: Hello, I was on my ASUS ROG STRIX G513RM laptop and suddenly after taking a break when i sat on my table my wifi option was completely disabled .I tried these fixes said online but I still am not able to fix it1i tried to network reset.2i tried to uninstall the resent...
  5. Wifi Card not showing in control panel in my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Card not showing in control panel in my windows 11 laptop?: Hello, I was on my ASUS ROG STRIX G513RM laptop and suddenly after taking a break when i sat on my table my wifi option was completely disabled .I tried these fixes said online but I still am not able to fix it1i tried to network reset.2i tried to uninstall the resent...
  6. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel not showing: Hi everyone my nvidia control panel is not showing. I have done everything from reinstalling graphics cards to reinstall windows but still facing issue.In device manager under display nvidia is reflecting but in taks manager it is not reflecting. When I am opening it from all...
  7. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel not showing: Hi everyone my nvidia control panel is not showing. I have done everything from reinstalling graphics cards to reinstall windows but still facing issue.In device manager under display nvidia is reflecting but in taks manager it is not reflecting. When I am opening it from all...
  8. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. control panel not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel not showing: When I press control panel it doesn't open, but the icon on the bottom toolbar shows that it is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-not-showing/3f5f359b-9c19-4181-8371-c45ed3ae9371
  10. Realtek control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek control panel not showing: I don't know why that's not showing. submitted by /u/eiccaoffical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzysfj/realtek_control_panel_not_showing/