Windows 10: My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly

Discus and support My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After entering bitlocker recovery key Diagnosing your PC appears on the it shows your PC doesn't started properly with blue screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PRANJAL YADAV2, Jul 29, 2024.

1. My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly

After entering bitlocker recovery key Diagnosing your PC appears on the it shows your PC doesn't started properly with blue screen.

:)

PRANJAL YADAV2, Jul 29, 2024

2. BitLocker Recovery Key Entered Correctly but it Just Keeps try to reboot

Hello,

BitLocker recovery key can be retrieve using different methods. Since you have entered it correctly and your PC is still unable to boot, we would like to ask for additional information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are there any error messages after you have entered your recovery key?
    • How does your screen looks like after you have entered your recovery key?

Meanwhile, you can check out this support article for the several ways on
    how to find your BitLocker recovery key
    to double check if you were able to locate and enter it correctly.

We'll wait for any updates so we can assist you better.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 29, 2024
  3. Shopdoc Win User
    Bitlocker Recovery Keys keeps appearing

Where did you find the recovery key on line?

Shopdoc, Jul 29, 2024
  4. My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly

Bitlocker Recovery Keys keeps appearing

I tried to restart my laptop yesterday ......Dell 15 inch ..........purchased 27 October 2017.

I received a message that I needed to enter some BITLOCK recovery keys.

After about a half hour of searching on the web I found the recovery keys for my laptop.

I entered the keys, restarted the computer and life was good.

But now, every time I restart the computer I have to reenter the keys....there are 8 sets of 6 keys, quite annoying.

I can't restart the computer without having to reenter the keys.....3X so far.

Then,,,,,,,,,the last time I restarted it I received another message that the power cord was not recognized by the computer. But I entered restart anyhow and then I got the keys .

I updated the MSFT update last week or whenever the new update was released but I did not have any problems with it last week etc.......

I did a search and did not see anything on this forum about BITLOCK.

Is this a new issue?

Any suggestions?

Thanks, from Dallas

RaymondWindoz10, Jul 29, 2024
Thema:

My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly

1. My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly - Similar Threads - laptop restarting properly

2. My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly: After entering bitlocker recovery key Diagnosing your PC appears on the it shows your PC doesn't started properly with blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-restarting-properly-after/9d753b8f-982f-4666-960f-15c059c660bd
  3. Correct Bitlocker recovery key is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct Bitlocker recovery key is: Whilst using windows 11 pro;I backed up a windows disk image using: Control Panel; Back up and Restore; Create a system image. I also backed up my C: drive.I saved both of these onto external media, a 512gb Toshiba HDD USB 3.0I used bitlocker to encrypt the drive. I wrote...
  4. Correct Bitlocker recovery key is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correct Bitlocker recovery key is: Whilst using windows 11 pro;I backed up a windows disk image using: Control Panel; Back up and Restore; Create a system image. I also backed up my C: drive.I saved both of these onto external media, a 512gb Toshiba HDD USB 3.0I used bitlocker to encrypt the drive. I wrote...
  5. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  6. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  7. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Entering Correct bitlocker password laptop freezes: Hello,I enabled the bitlocker protection to my internal drive partition F, but after sometime encryption stuck at 81.9% and not able to refresh the screen. When i restarted my pc and try to access the drive my laptop gone dead slow and not able to access anything. If someone...
  9. BitLocker Recovery key not correct

BitLocker Recovery key not correct: Hi,I recently try to boot my windows 10 on safe mode but will not accept my password and was asking for BitLocker recovery key I got this via my Microsoft account as detailed in the table below; but when I entered it i got a massage the recovery key is not correct....
  10. EMERGENCY: Bitlocker recovery, Laptop wants me to Enter recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EMERGENCY: Bitlocker recovery, Laptop wants me to Enter recovery key: Today, when I came home my Laptop (hp eny x360) was asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery key. I looked at my Microsoft account on my phone and it says that I didnt upload a recovery key. I really need the files on my Laptop because I need to submit my Master Thesis on...