Windows 10: My laptop is not asking for my pin

Discus and support My laptop is not asking for my pin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I set my power options -- see below -- so that my screen should turn off and my laptop close down after one minute, but my laptop is not asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaffyDuckKangaroo, Oct 2, 2023.

1. My laptop is not asking for my pin

Hello,I set my power options -- see below -- so that my screen should turn off and my laptop close down after one minute, but my laptop is not asking for my pin in order to turn back on. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I wonder if an open program, such as sticky notes, may be interfering in the protocol.Can someone help so that my laptop will automatically ask for my pin after one minute for security purposes?Thanks, Daffy D

:)

DaffyDuckKangaroo, Oct 2, 2023
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Oct 2, 2023
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 2, 2023
  4. JayPhi Win User

My laptop is not asking for my pin

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 2, 2023
Thema:

My laptop is not asking for my pin

1. My laptop is not asking for my pin - Similar Threads - laptop asking pin

2. locked out of laptop and my dell laptop is asking to set up my pin BUT cannot log into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked out of laptop and my dell laptop is asking to set up my pin BUT cannot log into...: This is an ongoing problem which started abt a month ago. was logging into my dell laptop normally, but the screen displayed "something happened. ur pin isnt available. click to setup new pin. I do that BUT it doesnt log me into the laptop. I have since purchased a new...
  3. locked out of laptop and my dell laptop is asking to set up my pin BUT cannot log into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of laptop and my dell laptop is asking to set up my pin BUT cannot log into...: This is an ongoing problem which started abt a month ago. was logging into my dell laptop normally, but the screen displayed "something happened. ur pin isnt available. click to setup new pin. I do that BUT it doesnt log me into the laptop. I have since purchased a new...
  4. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  5. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  6. My laptop is not asking for my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not asking for my pin: Hello,I set my power options -- see below -- so that my screen should turn off and my laptop close down after one minute, but my laptop is not asking for my pin in order to turn back on. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I wonder if an open program, such as sticky notes, may...
  7. Can't open laptop asking for PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open laptop asking for PIN: Laptop asking for PIN. Didn't know that I had one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-laptop-asking-for-pin/706a8e4b-d813-4d64-bbfa-9819fdf319cf
  8. Can't open laptop asking for PIN

Can't open laptop asking for PIN: Laptop asking for PIN. Didn't know that I had one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-laptop-asking-for-pin/706a8e4b-d813-4d64-bbfa-9819fdf319cf
  9. Can't open laptop asking for PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Airpods asking for pin on laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods asking for pin on laptop.: My airpods stopped connecting to my laptop today and now they require a pin to connect, but there is nowhere to type the pin?. I've tried troubleshooting and uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers. It simply says "check the pin and try connecting again"....